What's new

Pakistan air force superiority over Indian air force in all wars?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect u too much to go against your observations, and appreciate yr neutral stand. It is a POV from an Indian perspective with quite a lot of data.

Data that has been twisted..
and data that can be found in Books from more neutral authors which I sadly cannot scan.
The fact is that each of those individual arguments raised in that article have been discussed before here by me in various threads over 3 years.. so I see little fruit in repeating them.
But a good read is ACdre Sajjad haider's book.. since it is fairly neutral..and he quotes the "Indo-Pak air war of 65" by PVS Jagan mohan as a source.
Jagan's Indian Air Force Web Site

The same world also witnessed how your so called trophies fell on your face and ended up giving you a bloody nose. :laugh:

Only a naive person would talk about a nation being split into 2 and a border incident resulting in deaths of a few border security force personnel (which happens almost daily btw in Pakistan--wonder if there is a nose left to get bloody for Pakistan ;) ) in the same context.. but whatever floats your boat... :)

Data that has been twisted..
and data that can be found in Books from more neutral authors which I sadly cannot scan.
The fact is that each of those individual arguments raised in that article have been discussed before here by me in various threads over 3 years.. so I see little fruit in repeating them.
But a good read is ACdre Sajjad haider's book.. since it is fairly neutral..and he quotes the "Indo-Pak air war of 65" by PVS Jagan mohan as a source.
Jagan's Indian Air Force Web Site

"Twisted by your POV and neutral and real by an Indian's POV" appreciation is given by us where it is deserved lets leave it at that.

Only a naive person would talk about a nation being split into 2 and a border incident resulting in deaths of a few border security force personnel (which happens almost daily btw in Pakistan--wonder if there is a nose left to get bloody for Pakistan ;) ) in the same context.. but whatever floats your boat... :)

Nation split into 2

India?

Happy?

:cheesy:

Pakistan & India circa 1947.. I think he means that.

I dont think so.. I think he just responded like a kid to score a point and now doesnt have a response and hence the silence. ;)

I dont think so.. I think he just responded like a kid to score a point and now doesnt have a response and hence the silence. ;)

You made an off-topic comment, and I responded.

Like I said.

Happy?

More an emotional outburst, he is my brother and a past fellow national.

You made an off-topic comment, and I responded.

Like I said.

Happy?

I responded to Windjammers typical offtopic post where he compared the 2 situations.. I am still waiting to hear though when was India split in 2. We know Pakistan did that in 1971, but am not sure of your version of Indian History..

I responded to Windjammers typical offtopic post where he compared the 2 situations.. I am still waiting to hear though when was India split in 2. We know Pakistan did that in 1971, but am not sure of your version of Indian History..

Bacha khush? :bunny:

Bacha khush? :bunny:

Oh! so you do believe that India existed much before 1947 and Pakistan was created from within India... :).. Just wanted to hear you say that ;)... Ab main Khush >>>

In the minds of Bharatis it was one country. Their dreams were shattered when the land was split. End of story.

In the minds of Bharatis it was one country. Their dreams were shattered when the land was split. End of story.

Dude.. You got busted.. Cut your losses and move on ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom