What's new

Pakistan Air Force on high alert

i do agree Pakistan should be responsible for its own territory, not the US. but what baffeles me though has Pakistan ever controlled that part of its territory coz if it had it will not be in the situation it is in today

Has India? Kashmir? Mao rebels? And do read some about how Tamils treated Indian soldiers...

Pakistan is a federal state where army is not allowed to be there just they want it.

Pakistan Airforce has been on high alert since the day it was born ... till date PAF never sleeps .

Correct me if i am wrong but since the PAF was put on high alert, no Drone attacks have materialised.
There is no doubt the attacks were taking place with GOP's consent, but the Army and Airchief would have conveyed to the President and others on the fall out of the debacle since the public was expecting the PAF to counter the intrusions.

Bros. this war Insha-Allah will be won by the innocent pplz of our country especially the tribal pplz who rendered great sacrifices four our land and our religion Islam. Neither Govt or the Army can do anything to help these innocent pplz ,other than Almighty Allah SBWT, to fight for their freedom from the evil powerz USA/NATO...:agree:

Guys lets just bring some rational into our throughts. Of course drones are sitting ducks for fighter jets and even SAM's, heck its like hitting a mosqueto with a 3000 pounds bomb, but......... such a decision by the Army may result in an all out war with USA. I can understand all the "Shair ke aik din ke zindagi......" thing but this kind of decision has to come from GOP if it is willing to shove hundred and ninty million people into the anguish of war? And let me assure you, no matter how brave we are, no matter how much damage we can cause the US forces, at least 75% of Pakistan will surely be destroyed including industry, infrastructure, economy, agriculture and than if we survive, we will need money from an outside source to rebuild e.g IMF/World Bank again. How many years that will take is anybody's guess. (Believe me i am painting the least murky picture). I am sure we don't want to end up like Bosnia or Georgia. I am not a coward but, its better to live today to fight another day.

75 percent of Pakistan is already destroyed...

and yes... we need ICBMs to counter the American threat and oppression...

as for all this high alert... nice drama bazi...

Has India? Kashmir? Mao rebels? And do read some about how Tamils treated Indian soldiers...

Pakistan is a federal state where army is not allowed to be there just they want it.

yes india has control over its territories....in Kashmir -the army is there to prevent terrorist bastards from your side from infiltrating into my country.

federal country?....your army had to fight its way to FATA....not just walk in there when it wants too...and the deal with terrorists? have you forgotten it so quickly....you guys made a deal with those terrorists to stop infiltrating further , which they redialy choose to ignore....you have a poor memory my friend

yes india has control over its territories....in Kashmir -the army is there to prevent terrorist bastards from your side from infiltrating into my country.

federal country?....your army had to fight its way to FATA....not just walk in there when it wants too...and the deal with terrorists? have you forgotten it so quickly....you guys made a deal with those terrorists to stop infiltrating further , which they redialy choose to ignore....you have a poor memory my friend

Oh jeez leave them to try and ascertain why their airforce is placed on high alert and stop entertaining unfounded attacks on India. Pretty soon some of these posters will be claiming that the PAF has been placed on high alert to counter RAW inspired drones in Pakistan.

SO WORSE CASE scenario USA may attack pakistan to take out this HaQani NET WORK.

Best case the USA will squeeze PAKISTAN with withdrawing grant aid..

SEEMS TO ME ever since the killing of OBL in pakistan USA has completely lost confidence in its ALLY pakistan
they feel they are batting for the terror oganisations and merely bleeding USA for aid.

"AMERICANS ARE SO STUPID"

SO WORSE CASE scenario USA may attack pakistan to take out this HaQani NET WORK.

There is no Haqqani network in Pakistan, what network? Infact its in Afghanistan, paktita, kunar and paktia provinces liberating Afghanistan. Where is NATO and US air power to stop incursions? The soldiers on ground always request air strikes in minutes of start of any fire fight. US is really loosing its status as a super power.

Last interview of Haqqani was by Afghan journalist in Afghanistan. It is totally without evidence aany Americans direct accusations.

Taking from another PakistaniDefence . com Forum, the reply:

U.S. Committed to Losing Afghan War - Never before has a country actively tried to lose a war - Sunday 25 September 2011, by Matthew Nasuti

The Taliban continue to be funded by opium and U.S. tax dollars and can operate relatively freely from safe havens in Pakistan. Their numbers have now reportedly risen to over 40,000. Based on current conditions they can continue to wage this war indefinitely, while U.S. and NATO efforts wind down due to exhaustion.

So, Taliban Recruitment is going stronger day by day. Also, every year thousands of Afghans and Taliban are killed by America and NATO in Afghanistan and FATA areas of Pakistan, yet they seem to struggle & loose control. Infact, Europeans and US has a force of more than 200,000 + thousands of Civilian Contractors/Officers and then ANA Army & Afghan Police personnel above 100,000 opposed 40,000 -- 60,000 Afghan Freedom Fighters, yet Afghanistan is not fully secure, rather fully blamed on Pakistan that mess, oh OPERATION Enduring FREEDOM, Where are ya?

I have seen first time in real life, countries - America, and Europe becoming Criminal State sponsor states with so much innocent blood on their hands. Do u want to be a gulity American / European now, and be a citizen for rest of life?

Pakistan "Haqqani Network": Latest Orchestrated Threat to US - Wednesday, 28 September 2011, 1:55 pm - Article: Paul Craig Roberts

Have you ever before heard of the Haqqanis? I didn’t think so. Like Al Qaeda, about which no one had ever heard prior to 9/11, the “Haqqani Network” has popped up in time of need to justify America’s next war--Pakistan. President Obama’s claim that he had Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden exterminated deflated the threat from that long-serving bogyman. A terror organization that left its leader, unarmed and undefended, a sitting duck for assassination no longer seemed formidable. Time for a new, more threatening, bogyman, the pursuit of which will keep the “war on terror” going.

Now America’s “worst enemy” is the Haqqanis. Moreover, unlike Al Qaeda, which was never tied to a country, the Haqqani Network, according to Admiral Mike Mullen, chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, is a “veritable arm” of the Pakistani government’s intelligence service, ISI. Washington claims that the ISI ordered its Haggani Network to attack the US Embassy in Kabul, Afghanistan, on September 13 along with the US military base in Wadak province.

There are more stronger groups like Hekmatyar Network with fighters, "Hezbi Islami", Afghan Taliban the largest fraction fighting in Afghanistan which is basically the local population of Afghanistan, the Civilian Fighters who are trying to liberate Afghanistan.

Then we have fractions of Iran, Uzbeks, Tajiks, Hazaras, Pakistanis, and huge provincial tribes so on and on helping the brother country Afghanistan, and fighting the power game.

Its a LOST war for NATO and America !!!

Back
Top Bottom