What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

This is not PAF patch. Neither has it been seen by anyone.

This is most likely a PS job.
Bhai yar ye block 3 kab agli flight lega publicly ?

Kuch to samjhao yar inlogon ko ke itna bhi mat tarsao ke dil hi uth jaye phir :(:mad:

Bhai yar ye block 3 kab agli flight lega publicly ?

Kuch to samjhao yar inlogon ko ke itna bhi mat tarsao ke dil hi uth jaye phir :(:mad:

im guessing november/october time for induction of the first batch of aircraft into the PAF.

No 9 sqdn Griffins
paf-mar20h.jpg.jpeg

Satellite imagery & IMINT capture a deployed Aerostat . Located in Gujarat, #India near the Pakistan border.
An EL/M 2083 Long range radar is carried by the aerostat, allowing it to conduct low-level air and sea surveillance of Pakistan's southern command.
#IMINT #OSINT https://t.co/riO9bVmdmE
IMG_20200521_165903.jpeg

Do you also deny that PAF has bombed TTP hide outs? We have bombed them ! Let alone being worried about inciting hate.

I do not deny it, however that Patch is akin to mocking, that is something called below the belt.

Nope, India would not operate a platform we have vast experience with. It is always an awful idea to operate the same equipment as your adversary, they know the weaknesses and strengths inside out, as do you however
why would they have many other options..

An undisclosed customer contracted Saab to deliver an unspecified number of Erieye airborne early warning and control (AEW&C). The systems, which will be hosted aboard a Saab 2000 twin-turboprop aircraft, are valued at $160 million and will be delivered between 2020 and 2023. While Saab declined to provide further details, the nature of the system, the contract value, and the delivery timelines all indicate that the order is likely to be for between two and three systems. Given that Saab’s primary AEW&C offering is the Bombardier 6000/6500-based GlobalEye, utilizing the Erieye Extended-Range (ER) radar, it is likely that the Saab 2000-based platforms are for a follow-on customer looking to augment their existing fleet, rather than a new customer looking to acquire the latest solution.
either pakistan or saudis..

why would they have many other options..

either pakistan or saudis..

The Indian's also have a requirement for 360 degree coverage, the Erieye has two blind spots of 30 degrees, making it infeasible for Indian use, they like their Phalcon AWACS hence they keep pushing for them even at their ABSURD cost. For the latter, its more than likely Pakistan, we have 3 Saab 2000's that we had bought in 2018 for them to be used on

Very interesting video from PAF You Tube Channel. First time I have seen such a direct message with an Indian flag on an official PAF video. Was India thinking of doing something from the sea, which was picked up by Pakistan and this is a warning?

Last edited:
Today, Pakistan Armed Forces gifted a plane load of PPE to U.S. Armed Forces as a token of friendship & solidarity during the COVID-19 pandemic. Senior US officials joined our team at the hand-over ceremony at Andrews Air Base. @OfficialDGISPR @ForeignOfficePk
@fema @StateDept https://t.co/yWQzX3SMht
IMG_20200522_045801.jpeg
IMG_20200522_045753.jpeg
IMG_20200522_045743.jpeg

It was met with technical malfunctioning and had to be stopped with help of a rope net on runway after landing. Structural damage was extensive. PAC went to work! Repair almost entire lower fuselage including that most complex circular air intake. Re certified. Operational Now! https://t.co/YnpQCt8oGu
View attachment 632920
I have asked this before but never could get an answer...if this F16 was repaired at PAC...does that mean Pak has the capability to produce structural components for F16s? Or were the parts imported from US...and locally assembled? All I've ever heard is of the strict control US has over F16s and Pak isn't allowed to make any modifications...hence why I'm wondering how PAC was able to work on it(with US permission perhaps?)

Last edited:
A-5C Fantan, along with the MiG-19 Farmer-C, only twin engine aircrafts to serve in #PAF. It was based off MiG-19 and designed to be a ground attack aircraft primarily in CAS role. It was one of the first aircraft to be replaced by JF-17 Thunder in early 2010s. https://t.co/ZfEqYaMvYz
View attachment 633258
In the early 80s i remember watching this aircraft regularly flying low above my house when we were playing in our lawn. It looked like a flying shoe due to oversized drop tank mounted in the middle.

I have asked this before but never couldn't get an answer...if this F16 was repaired at PAC...does that mean Pak has the capability to produce structural components for F16s? Or were the parts imported from US...and locally assembled? All I've ever heard is of the strict control US has over F16s and Pak isn't allowed to make any modifications...hence why I'm wondering how PAC was able to work on it(with US permission perhaps?)
It was recovered with support from the OEM of course.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom