What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

EXk7CaQXgAAozKh

Hi guys,
The Mothers Day video from PAF showed a lady Squadron Leader behind the controls of an interesting cockpit which I haven't been able to identify. The yoke in the Flight Deck seems very...Russian.

It isn't the Saab 2000 or the Y-8. It isn't the Falcon 20, nor the Gulfstream G450. It isn't the CASA CN-235 either. And it isn't that Bombardier Challenger 605 (EYE 77) that we've been discussing - recently.

Any takers?

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

@araz @airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Knuckles @Adam_Khan @GriffinsRule @ziaulislam

Hi guys,
The Mothers Day video from PAF showed a lady Squadron Leader behind the controls of an interesting cockpit which I haven't been able to identify. The yoke in the Flight Deck seems very...Russian.

It isn't the Saab 2000 or the Y-8. It isn't the Falcon 20, nor the Gulfstream G450. It isn't the CASA CN-235 either. And it isn't that Bombardier Challenger 605 (EYE 77) that we've been discussing - recently.

Any takers?

@araz @airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Knuckles @Adam_Khan @GriffinsRule @ziaulislam

S/L Fatima :D

Phenom 100
41 Sqn.

Wha....

Lightning speed response. Almost like a...
Malumaat jahaz ke kithi, par bhai nay larki ka naam bhe bata deya.

haha. Bas jee. 2 he cheezein ki zindigi mein. Jahaz aur larkian. :D

BTW, she ejected from F-7 during OCU. Currently, she's flying Y-12s with 41 sqn.

BTW, she ejected from F-7 during OCU. Currently, she's flying Y-12s with 41 sqn.
Sahe kh-rahay hain, bus wohe 2 cheezein zindigi may chaye hain. Although ab tou sirf jahaz he rh-gaey. Hamara MLU nahe ho sakta. Sirf MLC (Mid-Life Crisis) ho sakta hai.

As for the lil' lady. If she 'Ejected' from a F-7, she did her self favor. Although, i'm not sure if the Y-12 is a step up. I can't imagine anyone wanting to fly that ugly bird.

Sahe kh-rahay hain, bus wohe 2 cheezein zindigi may chaye hain. Although ab tou sirf jahaz he rh-gaey. Hamara MLU nahe ho sakta. Sirf MLC (Mid-Life Crisis) ho sakta hai.

As for the lil' lady. If she 'Ejected' from a F-7, she did her self favor. Although, i'm not sure if the Y-12 is a step up. I can't imagine anyone wanting to fly that ugly bird.

Losing a fighter rating is never a step up. Even if you get C-130's which is the most favorite in combat support role.

She's currently doing a captain course at Y-12. Very soon she will command an aircraft of her own. Also, aircraft like Y-12, C-130 open doors for pilots to airlines due to 4 engine ratings.

Roughly how many female combat pilots does PAF has?

Roughly how many female combat pilots does PAF has?
You know, I noticed a lot of the ones who were shown as GD(P) trainees are now non-fighter flying or in other areas (e.g., AEW&C).

@airomerix are numbers in decline, or is the inflow of female fighter flying trainees consistent each year?

Back
Top Bottom