What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

This vid was released on the PAF YouTube page earlier today.

Yeesh. You think they could afford decent Post Production House to do Promotional Videos.

@Hodor @Windjammer @airomerix @Path-Finder @StormBreaker
Vasef bhai genuine any video from your channel on this PAF channel would have instantly increased PAFs channels PR and coolness level. This 30 sec video was absolutely not up to the mark.

This vid was released on the PAF YouTube page earlier today.

Yeesh. You think they could afford decent Post Production House to do Promotional Videos.

@Hodor @Windjammer @airomerix @Path-Finder @StormBreaker

Write a letter to CAS introducing yourself and your work with a USB enclosed. You will get a call if they deem it fit.

The address is simple.

to: Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, Chief of Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force
Address: Air House, Air Headquarters Islamabad,

And CC this to

DG ISPR, GHQ.

I hope you will get a response.

Write a letter to CAS introducing yourself and your work with a USB enclosed. You will get a call if they deem it fit.

The address is simple.

to: Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan, Chief of Air Staff, Pakistan Air Force
Address: Air House, Air Headquarters Islamabad,

And CC this to

DG ISPR, GHQ.

I hope you will get a response.
Man he can barely use his whatsapp on the phone, I doubt he can check the mail.

thats not good for us. can we fulfill thrir requirements or not?
Never bow down to it. If it is not good, move on. You can never satisfy everyone all the time.

Man he can barely use his whatsapp on the phone, I doubt he can check the mail.

Never bow down to it. If it is not good, move on. You can never satisfy everyone all the time.

You're right. I also know his package will go in a few more hands before reaching him but it is worth a shot.

All we need is the info to reach his SSO, an Air commodore. He'll take care of the rest.

This 30 sec video was absolutely not up to the mark.
Honestly, I could make the exact same video in less than 2hrs...

...and I won't even make this error (below). Throughout the video, there are clips that are widescreen, meaning you see Black Borders (top/Bottom).

Black.jpg

This vid was very nicely made with appropriate music and timings !!!
Well, obviously you and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I thought the vid was...weak. Anyone with a half decent Video Editing software can speed up a clip at 140-150% and get the same result.

I love our Air Force. I just feel that the PR Department is...atrocious. Even the brochures at the DxB Air Show had a small JF-17 upside down on all the pages, which clearly shows that they really aren't interested in this sort of stuff.

@airomerix - During the Air Show I (did) presented a USB to a 'starred' Officer with my work. I even rendered the service of certain PDF Members* without even consulting them first - all because I felt we all could do our bit to promote the PAF. I mean, we spend countless hours discussing which AESA Radar we're gonna chose for the Block III. If we're gonna get the Block 70/72. Should we involve Turkey in Project AZM or not...and so on.

Naturally, this type of stuff is not everyone's forte, but there should be a notion that if you're passionate about something, you should pursue it.

*One PDF Member did contact them. Last I checked, there was no reply in over 2 Weeks.

Back
Top Bottom