What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Prime Minister Nawabzada Liaquat Ali Khan and the Shah of Iran viewing the air display at Pakistan Air Force College in Risalpur. The College dates back to 1910 when a cantonment was established within its premises. During the First World War, members of the Royal Flying Corps were sent there for training. On August 15, 1947, it officially became an airbase of the Royal Pakistan Air Force.

43059016_1916123185134792_6853182025180905472_o.jpg

No 459SCU sqn Hq at Lhr and it's one flight is at mushaf as well
Thanks for the tag.
Crotales are here for atleast 2028

Paf had various version of crotale 1000/2000/4000 series they also picked up batteries from Libya along with mirages per paf book which were older version and used it for spares during rebuilt

I think 4000 series which are
More modern and support dual method i.e. radar as well electro optics to track and engage plus data link are still active while older version are replaced by spada 2k but now there are xx Sam sqn with 2 or more flight each in sqn with each flight has a battery of Sams

4 sam sqns of crotale being active and yes majority of them are 4000 series and ex libiyans
from 57 to 60 all are crotales sqns and all of them have atleast 3 battaries

pakistan-female-pilots.jpg

I found this fantastic photo of PAF. I wish to see more of this near future. I hope Imran Khan does more for women of Pakistan.

Last edited:
can someone provide me information about Flt lt Mehmood A butt shaheed. He was martyred on 17 september. Actually he belongs from my area. I searched on internet about him but could not find appropriate information.
Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom