What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Super Mushshak delivered to Nigeria :)

Tsaigumi-Drone.jpg

I can count 10 Super Mushshak

Yes but jets that fly in yellow color in china are always test beds.
Not too long a PAF JF-17 was sent to Chengdu for aircraft fatigue testing and overhaul. It could be it.

https://quwa.org/2017/11/12/first-jf-17-will-undergo-major-overhaul-avic/

"
Briefly, major aircraft overhaul would involve disassembling the entire aircraft down to its individual parts, after which each part is closely inspected for damage or anomalies. These parts will either be repaired or replaced entirely with brand new components. During the overhaul process the depot would also examine the aircraft’s wiring as well as hydraulic and fuel pipes, which may necessitate repair or replacing. The aircraft is re-assembled and put through tests before returning to use.

The PAF’s Block-I fighters will require major overhaul work through the 2020s.
"

5203, I would say 5th user, block II, third in batch.
So probably the 3rd for Myanmar on a testflight.

@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster
Hi mods a few of my posts were deleted a short while ago. Can you please explain why they were deleted.
or what those posts were so I can ascertain whether I was even at fault in first place??

Khyber pakhtunkhwa's biggest foundation stone for the project will be placed in the Swabi February 20.
The project consists of a thousand land Canal in which the first PAF Khyber pakhtunkhwa Cadet College, technical school, 300 bed hospital, PAF sports grounds Education Center .

28167849_1420337288093965_3654317034337433956_n.jpg

Industry

Saab notes AEW&C sales successes in 2017

Gareth Jennings, London - IHS Jane's Defence Industry

16 February 2018

Saab secured SEK3.35 billion (USD420 million) in sales for its airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) systems in 2017, the company disclosed during its annual results briefing on 16 February.

Saab secured two sales for its airborne early warning and control platforms in 2017, though the classified nature of the contracts means that few details have bene made public. Saab

The figure was secured across two separate sales announced in January and May of last year, valued at SEK2 billion and SEK1.35 billion respectively.

The nature of the AEW&C contracts was such that Saab declined to divulge further details on either deal, except to say that the first award would see deliveries from 2019 to 2021, with those for the second running from 2017 to 2020.

Saab did not disclose its customers in either of these instances, but it was reported at the time that the second SEK1.35 billion deal would probably cover three new Erieye aircraft for Pakistan. These would replace one Saab 2000-based Erieye aircraft that the Pakistan Air Force (PAF) lost in an insurgent attack on its operating base in 2013, and augment the remaining three that were ordered in 2006 for a full-strength force of six.

If this order is for Pakistan, it is not clear if it will comprise the same Saab 2000 turboprop-based system as the country’s original order, or if it will be based on the company’s latest Global 6000 business jet-based GlobalEye that features the S-band (2 to 4 GHz) Erieye Extended Range (ER) radar.

While these latest two contracts have been shrouded in secrecy, Saab has previously publicised a deal for the GlobalEye with the United Arab Emirates (UAE) under the platform’s previously held moniker of Swing Role Surveillance System (SRSS). However, the company has consistently declined to discuss this contract since the initial announcement in 2015.

p1700378.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom