What's new

Pakistan Air Force initiates Exercise 'Saffron Bandit 2012-13'

while the traditional threats have not disappeared, new challenges with much uglier faces have surfaced. Therefore, besides evolving new and consolidating the established employment concepts, we have to keep this non-traditional adversary in our sights as well”
With this I can smell something on TTp & growing tentions between Iran & Israel?
Its jst not the indian threat AChief was refering too, its more thn that!

so we may have a latest count of how many erieye Pakistan is left with......after the kamra attack?

All the planes are not used in any exercise even if they are intact!!!

At best you will see one AWACS IMO.

If any buddy get pic's n vid'z so plz share with us! thanks..

It would be JFT's first participation in "Saffron Bandit" Exercises. :tup:

Are you telling me that your country doesn't do exercises to prepare for the war ? What exactly does that have to do with some peace efforts ?

Hope you will not feel offended if IAF names its next exercise annihilate Pakistan.

Hope you will not feel offended if IAF names its next exercise annihilate Pakistan.

You can feel offended for all we care ! But do familiarize yourself with Airforce terminologies and Brevity codes before talking nonsense here ...

no probs mate - go right ahead and recommend that to the IAF.

Go ahead, not a single f**k would be given on this side of the border

I think IAF should name there next exercise as Mulla Bandit

What do you think??? any other suggestion.........

Did we mind "indias10 step strategy to conquer Pakistan", we Pakistanis always admire good humor.

Back
Top Bottom