What's new

Pakistan Air Force a 'role model' for others: ACM Sohail Aman

Same to you :D
ruk-ja-pehle-like-kar-lene-de.jpg

I was talking about PAF performance. Calm your tits down.
ya but did that "great PAF" performence let you achive the goals 1965 war was initiated by ayub khan :azn:

cheers mate :cheers:

ya but did that "great PAF" performence let you achive the goals 1965 war was initiated by ayub khan :azn:

An Airforce 1/4 the size of IAF gave a bloody nose to its adversary is a mission accomplished on mother earth. Don't know about Mars. Maybe you'll win there b/c on Mars, there wouldn't be any adversary of Bharat mata.
:cheers:

An Airforce 1/4 the size of IAF gave a bloody nose to its adversary is a mission accomplished on mother earth. Don't know about Mars. Maybe you'll win there b/c on Mars, there wouldn't be any adversary of Bharat mata.
:cheers:
but inspite of all that your tanks of 1st armoured divission based is sukkur were mercilessly mauled bu indians in battle of asal uttar i wonder what had happenned to your PAFs air superiorty then :haha::chilli::flame::bunny::flame::chilli:

Guru Miah, you as always talking away from subject, air forces don't win ground wars, if that was the case, over 70.000 sorties by IAF into Sri Lanka didn't save India from it's Vietnam.

Guru Miah, you as always talking away from subject, air forces don't win ground wars, if that was the case, over 70.000 sorties by IAF into Sri Lanka didn't save India from it's Vietnam.
kaise jo jammer bhiyye :azn:

well look who started it first but anyway i know im always the fallguy to blame in the end .... matti pao hunn

thing is war doctroine is a constant process of evolution even german armed forcess were great in starting of WW2 but what was the result same applies to every airforce im not saying PAF is not good but when pakistanies boast about 1965 glory it is really hillarious to say the least and most forget PAF had an uppar hand deu to free hand from USA with respect to latest training and war machinese which PA & PAF & PN aquired deu to bioeng part of CEATO & CENTO but khair be happy and enjoy yourself :D

but inspite of all that your tanks of 1st armoured divission based is sukkur were mercilessly mauled bu indians in battle of asal uttar i wonder what had happenned to your PAFs air superiorty then :haha::chilli::flame::bunny::flame::chilli:
What kind of F.ing logic is this?
PAF was roosting IAF & they succeeded in it. Next you'll ask me where was our artillary division to counter IAF.

Adding stupid emoticons to your stupid illogical comments won't do anything good.

What kind of F.ing logic is this?
PAF was roosting IAF & they succeeded in it. Next you'll ask me where was our artillary division to counter IAF.

Adding stupid emoticons to your stupid illogical comments won't do anything good.
do you know why modern armed forces put so much invewstemnt to get air supremacy over enemy area in caser of a war if not then go study all the great battles of WW2or after that or even why all developed nations despite already great forces still invest so much in latest fighter jets and air defnce

now if PAF had so called air supremacy over IAF in 1965 then why did they had to agree to unconditional ceasefire at UNO and then signed tashkent declaration :azn:

Tashkent Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

stop fighting for misinformation planted by your armed forces and start looking at things without prejudice.... cheers mate :cheers:

Better role models needed on Government social and political level.

Has a nation Pakistan has performed poorly in these areas.

So many aspects Pakistan is falling so far behind their natural rivals

In this 21st century look at rising aspiring powers of your ilk

Follow the likes of indoneasia not the North Koreans

Back
Top Bottom