What's new

Pakistan agrees to grant MFN status to India: Report

Damn! I just missed the religious rhetoric rants !!:chilli:

@Topic...Good news :D:D

---------------------

For haters on this thread! Awesome News !!:enjoy:

---------------------

Now enjoy your Rants..:coffee:

Anuchal this chal that chal, hindu names that hindus are familiar with, enough of talk, we as pakistanis muslims know that the hindus will be perished and destroyed in a war, so let's leave it till then about water and this and that.
Brother If you know in which war and when, then do inform me so that i will move with my family out of this country

Anuchal this chal that chal, hindu names that hindus are familiar with, enough of talk, we as pakistanis muslims know that the hindus will be perished and destroyed in a war, so let's leave it till then about water and this and that.

yeah but your ****-sureity doesn't display in your attitude,sirjee.Agar aap itna sure hain toh debate hi nahi karte aur abhi shabdon se humein darareho.

I am a muslim a pakistani, we pakistanis regardless of ethnic group have nothing to do with you, so why don't you f off, go to your bharat fuk, buk, suck rams ball, forum.

Stop braking, if we started on your religion then you will lend a burqua from your womens. stick with topic

I Think Pakistan And India are both atomic power and save both and no war in coming days.......

What yusufzoi meant that borders between Pakistan and India will disappear and that will allow any Indian to come into the land of Pakistan without a visa and passport, which is not going to happen.

Cross border trade is fine when you have documents when entering the border security checkpoint. Not any regular indian ravi can enter Pakistan.

International borders will always be monitored by our border patrol. You indians will always remain foreigners to us, and we Pakistanis will always remian foreigners to you. Without a valid visa and passport, an Indian can not enter Pakistan and without a valid visa and passport a Pakistani can not enter India.

Disinformation and paranoia at its extreme.

Does MFN means you can cross into each other's countries without valid visas / passport ? - NO
Does MFN mean borders are open for any tom-dick-harry to pass through ? - NO
Does MFN mean international borders will disappear in the future ? - NO

Please dont argue just for the sake of it !

China is not an enemy, uttar pradesh belongs to china and kashmir ti us pakistanis, may not be in our control but soon will be.

China is gearing up to take uttar pradesh and rightfully so as it is tibetian territory.

you made my day, do you know where is uttar pradesh.

Back
Top Bottom