What's new

Pakistan advances into Afghan territory in border violation: Afghan MP

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
An Afghan lawmaker says Pakistan has violated its border with Afghanistan, illegally advancing about 50 kilometers into the Afghan territory.

The representative of the eastern province of Paktia in Afghanistan’s parliament, Mahmoud Khan Soleiman Kheil, made the accusation on Saturday and expressed concern over the continuation of Pakistan’s violation of the Afghan territorial integrity.

He called on the Afghan government to take the matter seriously and adopt immediate measures to put an end to Pakistan’s violations.

Meanwhile, a group of Afghan lawmakers have accused the government of President Hamid Karzai of negligence against Pakistan’s policies.

The Afghan lawmakers urged the government to take serious measures against Islamabad’s meddling and violations.

The Pakistani government has not commented on to the accusations of border violation as of yet.

PressTV - Pakistan advances into Afghan territory in border violation: Afghan MP

Looks like our army is going to take out enemies of state in Afghanistan by themselves!

I hope its true that they have really gone in. Pakistan Army should crush terrorists that Afghanistan harbors

50 km is lot of distance. Pakistan shouldnt act like mast elephant, what could be the purpose of this infilteration?

Im not talking about the refugees.What about the afghan taliban they also infiltrate in to Pakistan?

But talibans are not in Afghanistan governament control. Haqqani network also operates from pakistani soil, should ANA or NATO infilterate into 50 km inside pakistani territory against haqqanis?

But talibans are not in Afghanistan governament control. Haqqani network also operates from pakistani soil, should ANA or NATO infilterate into 50 km inside pakistani territory against haqqanis?

Hey you are Monkey D luffy!! I recognize you now by your "location" :lol: Why did you changed your username??

Well this Afghani Law maker could be a liar, Afghan govt cries out loud even when Pakistan is building some fences on it own land!

Hey you are Monkey D luffy!! I recognize you now by your "location" :lol: Why did you changed your username??

Well this Afghani Law maker could be a liar, Afghan govt cries out loud even when Pakistan is building some fences on it own land!

Yes, Pak-one is my username in a famous pakistani forum.
It is possible that Afghan law maker is lying, 50 km is long distance and its way too much.

Yes, Pak-one is my username in a famous pakistani forum.
It is possible that Afghan law maker is lying, 50 km is long distance and its way too much.

Maybe they went in 50 meters and this guy is claiming 50 km!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom