What's new

Pakistan acused of poisoning Afghan schoolchildren

Do you feel the same when RAW is blamed for earthquakes and avalanches????
when incompetent fails the most easiest thing for them is to blame ISI. One day will come when they would put the blame of their illegal birth on ISI.

Afghan intelligence on Wednesday accused Pakistani spies of poisoning schoolgirls as authorities battle to halt a string of alleged attacks that have sown panic in parts of the north.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...ning-afghan-schoolchildren.html#ixzz1x5F1MEeu

The claim made by Spy Agency.. This must need to investigate. It is well known that ISI is working hard to get a position in Afghanistan, While Afghans are not giving them any place to my pakistni brothers.. :rofl:

I am not saying that ISI has done it, all I am saying is, "we have seen Agencies done worst thing than killing children in past," So we can not give clean chit, Let Karzai govt come with some solid proof.

Pakistan is accused of poisoning school children NIce COMIC hahahaha

why would on earth Pakistan do that when Pakistan has so many problem in there own country

i do not think that is entirely correct. I appreciate your stand on the moral ground but tell me why Pakistan is so much worried about Indian presence in Afghanistan. Why is Haqannis based in Pakistan are responsible for unrest in Afghan, why does Pakistan want strategic depth in Afghan? Why is the Afpak borders not sealed yet?

The question should really be, why is India so interested in a third world bankrupt country that does not even share a border with her? We are worried because we have a direct stake in it, we have over 10 million Afghan refugees living in Pakistan and we have a huge border that we share with it. An insecure and unstable Afghanistan is a direct threat to our internal peace....but I thought it was quite, in your face, kinda obvious, apparently some cannot analyse the situation even if it hits them every day.

Haqqanis fought for their country (Afghanistan) for many years and then spent 15 years rebuilding it. They deserve to be in the Government as they still enjoy more support then any puppet Government in Afghanistan.

Finally.....AfPak border is not sealed with mines because the US does not allow it to happen! We have presented multiple proposals on mining of the Durand line which have been rejected every time by Afghanistan (US, really).

They should thank you for creating Taliban, right!

The whole world, let alone Afghans, rejoiced and thanked us when the Soviets were defeated. And we played a part in creating Talibaan, the real freedom fighters and heroes who successfully defended their country against 2 super powers, the other creators were US, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, UK and Germany!

But I am sure you know all that even before I posted, you just wanted to troll. Typical!!

The claim made by Spy Agency.. This must need to investigate. It is well known that ISI is working hard to get a position in Afghanistan, While Afghans are not giving them any place to my pakistni brothers.. :rofl:

Really? I guess you need a closer look at the statements of Ph.D student ex-Army chief of yours and ground realities. Or you can wait another 1.5 years to find out just how much a part India would be allowed to play in Afghanistan and how of a part Pakistan will play :)

ISI does this. ISI does that. Idiots.

What is next? Karzai will fart and ISI will be blamed?

In the wake of the seventh suspected poison attack against a girls' school in Afghanistan's northern Takhar province since mid-April, the Afghan National Security Directorate (NDS) yesterday announced the arrest of 15 suspects linked to the attacks. NDS spokesman Lutfullah Mashal said that officials have arrested Qair Khalilullah, the Taliban's deputy shadow governor for Takhar province; northern Taliban commander Noor Agha; and a member of the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU) named Mullah Yaqub, for their roles in the poison attacks, according to Pajhwok News.

Also among those arrested are least three women; two of them are school students in Takhar, and the other is the wife of a librarian who worked at the Qurloq High School in Kunduz province and who was also arrested in connection to the poison attacks. Mashal indicated that one of the two school students arrested had been paid 50,000 afghanis ($1,035) from the Taliban to poison the drinking water in her school.
In addition to making the arrests, investigators confiscated unidentified poisonous materials, a pistol, 12 kilograms of unknown explosives, and communications equipment that were in possession of the suspects. The NDS operation that resulted in the arrests took place between June 3 and June 5.
Mashal directly accused Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence Directorate (ISI) of supporting the Taliban groups that have launched the series of poison attacks and caused apprehension among the residents of Takhar since the first suspected poisoning occurred there on April 17. The latest suspected poisoning occurred on June 6 at a girls' school in the Rustaq district of Takhar province.
Mashal identified two local Taliban groups, the Jandullah and Mahazullah fronts, as part of the larger Qari Khalil network that had carried out the poison attacks on behalf of the Haqqani Network and the ISI.

Read more: NDS arrests senior Taliban leader and 14 others linked to school poisonings - The Long War Journal

The question should really be, why is India so interested in a third world bankrupt country that does not even share a border with her? We are worried because we have a direct stake in it, we have over 10 million Afghan refugees living in Pakistan and we have a huge border that we share with it. An insecure and unstable Afghanistan is a direct threat to our internal peace....but I thought it was quite, in your face, kinda obvious, apparently some cannot analyse the situation even if it hits them every day.
The Jihadi's entering Indian Kashmir were also coming from Afghanistan via Pakistan, so we have a interest to bring down terrorism in the whole region which will stabalise the whole region, which Pakistan is not so bent upon doing.

Haqqanis fought for their country (Afghanistan) for many years and then spent 15 years rebuilding it. They deserve to be in the Government as they still enjoy more support then any puppet Government in Afghanistan.
Yeah right, you guys also fought for US so it belongs to you too, nice logic!

Finally.....AfPak border is not sealed with mines because the US does not allow it to happen! We have presented multiple proposals on mining of the Durand line which have been rejected every time by Afghanistan (US, really).
Agreed, since you cannot shoot down the drones anyways, why not seal the boundary yourself against their rejection? Is it so difficult to even do that much without a consent from your Ally?

The whole world, let alone Afghans, rejoiced and thanked us when the Soviets were defeated. And we played a part in creating Talibaan, the real freedom fighters and heroes who successfully defended their country against 2 super powers, the other creators were US, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, UK and Germany!
Yeah and the whole world was correct, right? We know it was sponsored and engineered by USA and Arab nations.. so that makes it right aint it?
But I am sure you know all that even before I posted, you just wanted to troll. Typical!!
Dude i was asking for the reasons which i think are not justified.

Mashal identified two local Taliban groups, the Jandullah and Mahazullah fronts, as part of the larger Qari Khalil network that had carried out the poison attacks on behalf of the Haqqani Network and the ISI.

Hehehe. :lol:

As US and NATO are already notorious in the killings/mass murder of poor Afghan civilians now they trying to blame Pakistan into that reknown notorious countries list . who are trying to spill the blood of theAfghan pplz.Its a damn shame on the West now....:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom