What's new

Pakistan accused of match-fixing after semi-final loss to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
no buddy some people cant digest their defeat :tdown:
There is a difference in simply losing a match and losing a wining match Mate, Its not our players its our PPP politicians they have absolutely No class what so ever, Is there any more debate on corruption charges against your government after that India vs Pakistan match ?????????????

the aussies lost and west indies as well against pak...but they were not accused of match fixing.....pakistan under the current circumstances in india put up a good show against india and restrict them to 261!!!....and u blame them of fixing???....it is just our culture.....pressure got to umar gul and then younis and misbah...i dont know what they were doing.

saeed ajmal said that he didnt break the ball but the hawk eye shows it breaking very awkwardly although he didnt spin it that way....and the BCCI gives ICC 1 billion $ per year....so what the BCCI says goes in the ICC.....

saeed ajmal said that he didnt break the ball but the hawk eye shows it breaking very awkwardly although he didnt spin it that way....and the BCCI gives ICC 1 billion $ per year....so what the BCCI says goes in the ICC.....

Relax bud. Have some parrot soup. Losing is not the end of the world.

i was just saying what ajmal said...losing is part of the game and it makes you stronger..i am relaxed.proud of my team.

So, all those players are really corrupt and no good?

Should they be thrown out of cricket? Is that what Pakistanis want?

Which players were involved in fixing though? Or were they all and the team should be completely banned?

6 off last ball from zaheer :) what a way to end the inning ^_^ Srilanka

They refuse to sell out to icc

See how easily they played Indian ball boys , whack 4 here whack 4 there if our 3 idiots , Younis - Misbah - Kamran had not sold out it would be easy I mean they made a baller like Zaheer look like Wasim Akram and Youvraj lol as a wicket takers thats like , Shahruk Khan taking a wicket

The knowledge of these "experts" is visible when they can't even spell "bowler", they call it "baller"!

They should be banned from posting about cricket. :lol:

See how easily they played Indian ball boys , whack 4 here whack 4 there if our 3 idiots , Younis - Misbah - Kamran had not sold out it would be easy I mean they made a baller like Zaheer look like Wasim Akram and Youvraj lol as a wicket takers thats like , Shahruk Khan taking a wicket

well said......but the wicket yuvraj took of umar or maybe asad shafiq i think....was all the fault of misbah and younis...they made the run rate go sky high and then although both of them could have stopped it on the front foot but that would have made the run rate go through the roof...hence they had to play a bit risky shot and got out....asad shafiq was really pressurized by younis.

Seriously....no one cares about this anymore.....india vs srilanka going on..chances are india might win!! Woohoo!!

With people like you in Pakistan, no wonder your country is such a mess. I have been reading your tripe in the last few pages, and this was the last straw.

Now do you realize how stupid and dumb your comment looks?

Losers, pathetic sore losers. People like you are the reason for the ridicule that Pakistan is subjected to on so many fora.

MODS and some other senior Pakistani members here: can you guys not knock some sense into such crazy conspiracy theorists? For the sake of the image of your nation at least

IF the match was fixed then i guess that would be last nail in the coffin of PCB....

Guess who won though..:lol:

‘Fixed’ Mohali match challenged in LHC

LAHORE – Dubbing the Mohali match between India and Pakistan as fixed in favour of India, a constitutional petition has been filed in the Lahore High Court praying to the court for holding inquiry through FIA and NAB as the petitioner believes that the ‘cricket diplomacy’ was a conspiracy prepared by the bookmakers to provide cover to their crime.

The petition has been filed by Muhammad Irfan Mukhtar enlisting Interior and Information Ministers, Pakistan Cricket Board Chairman, Shahid Afridi, Misbahul Haq, Umar Akmal, Karman Akmal and Pakistan Ambassador to England, India and UAE also as party to the matter.

The petitioner contended that the way Pakistan team was surrendered match to India is obvious that it was a fixed match and upon realising cricket diplomacy was initiated under a deep rooted conspiracy wherein the role of two Pakistan ministers may not also been ruled out.

Everyone knows that India is a hub of match fixing and on the ground of Wikileaks reports, which aired through the SMS, claimed that it was predetermined that India batting first would run around 260 scores, in the course of which it lose three to four wickets in 25 overs and five wickets at reaching 150 score, and Pakistan would lose the match by 20 scores in the long run.

The petitioner has quoted another posting sent during the Pakistani innings, which allegedly stated that “Pakistan gave match to India for the sake of friendship”, for which a request was also made to Afridi by a top Pakistani functionary.

‘Fixed’ Mohali match challenged in LHC | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom