Pakistan accused of match-fixing after semi-final loss to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Umar Gulls terrible bowling

- 4 drop catches 2 of which were medium/hard but very doable

- Younis Khan/Kamran Akmal shocking batting

- Misbahs batting was terrible

- Powerplay didnt come on until our best were out

- Umar Gul was kept on the ball and spinners werent used until Indian RR climbed to >10 at the start

- no balls/extras was too much when compared with India

there is too much wrong here, its fixed match!!!

By the way, why does Pakistan even want friendship with a country like India. Notice even when the Pakistan team was losing the match, no Indian would applause when Pakistan made a run. The crowd was mostly quiet when Pakistan made a run.

Why does Pakistan want an enemy as a friend? Didn't Pakistan learn anything from the Raymond Davis fiasco? With friends like that who needs enemies.

Use your terrible spoofs for other things. You can't even give the team due credit!!!

Take these from my side... half a dozen spoofs for you..... :lol:

1) Tendulkar batted well through out the WC but why he gave so many chances.

2) Yuvraj four times man of the match, how is he out in the first ball.

3) Why Tendulkar batted so slow.

4) Why batsman like Kohli and Dhoni batted so slow.

5) Why Yuvi was bowling when he was so expensive.

6) After dashing start why India's score was only 260.

1) Tendulkar batted well through out the WC but why he gave so many chances.

2) Yuvraj four times man of the match, how is he out in the first ball.

3) Why Tendulkar batted so slow.

4) Why batsman like Kohli and Dhoni batted so slow.

5) Why Yuvi was bowling when he was so expensive.

6) After dashing start why India's score was only 260.

Something fissy here. ;)

May be like same situation like India had in 1996 WC? maybe not

Well I was just reading news , and it states

"India paid off ICC " for their help !!! by declaring no taxation on 35 crore Rupees !!!! Good job ICC

Reference: Jung News April 2nd!!

No taxes are due from ICC organization !!! NO wonder the hawk eye did not work

It all adds up in end - Money money money yeah yeah

By the way the video of Ajmal's LBW on Sachin has disappeared off face of the earth not a single youtube entry or any video copy of that out !!!!

Hmm... amazing ... a simple stright LBW not given !!!

Can anyone post a HD quality video of that LBW , was the ball spining or going stright !!

And what kind of ball was used , after that "TEA" break when Umar Akmal was causing havoc , and suddenly a tea break or drink break !!! interruption ..

Since when has Time out invented in Cricket ??

Actually, Match was fixed by all the Parties involved but at the end it was Pakistan who won the battle of Match-fixing....!! So Rejoice my Pak friend....!!!

1. Dhoni dropped Ashwin for Nehra to lose.
2. How can Dhoni call the Toss correctly..?
3. When India was suppose to score 300+ runs, how can they able to manage 260 only?
4. Sachin was playing all the shorts to get out but Pakistanis had some other idea for him!!!
5. Zaheer Khan, the best Indian bowler in the tournament was leaking runs without any wicket but it was sheer naivety of Nehra & Munaf, India lost the plot of Match-fixing.
6.Dhoni, by saying, "I misread the pitch" at presentation ,was only trying to hide his frustration that Nehra card boomeranged.

Now take this you all Conspiracy Theorist......................!!!

Looks like fix to me - supper

Here is what happened , Man mohan called in Gilani , and said look sai baba -- if India lost the game and Pakistan went to Mumbai we are afraid this might trigger a war as the public will be infuriated.

So they agreed , behind closed door here is what we will do , you lose the game , and we will talk peace and next year we will have a series in Pakistan
and also IPL contracts for Senior Paksitani players.

So when Gilani sahib went to India he brought with him the good fortunes and gifts from Pakistani public , eah lo ... go enjoy the finals gift , ker diya ...

Plus we will setup , a hot line to discuss how to deal with terrorism

So all the Senior players like Misbah / Younis were all smiles and shaking hands , as they are guarenteed IPL contracts

Plus PCB is happy too as India Pakistan series in Pakistan would bring in alot of $$$ for PCB

Even Afridi said look yar just let it end , I need to go to IPL too make some $$ let by gone be by gone , and lets do business - legally

Like come on Diplomacy kerne ka time , Semi final main reh giya tha why did they not do diplomacy when our world cup spot was taken , if it was not the case may be the Semi final would have taken place in Pakistan !!!

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is the stupidest post ever on PDF, just wow.

Seriously Pakistan does not deserve to play cricket anymore, their countrymen only stand behind the team when they win and ruin cricket's reputation whenever they loose. ICC should just ban the PCB, gone are the likes of Wasim and Imran who were beacons of peace and sport. Today Pakistani cricket is a reflection on the failed Pakistani society which is too engrossed in conspiracy theories.

Its in the national news , ICC money has just been given "Tax exempt status in India" - now that is what I call a real .. bribe legal and legitimate " tax break"

No wonder hawk eyes are spinning balls left and right

Seriously Pakistan does not deserve to play cricket anymore, their countrymen only stand behind the team when they win and ruin cricket's reputation whenever they loose. ICC should just ban the PCB, gone are the likes of Wasim and Imran who were beacons of peace and sport. Today Pakistani cricket is a reflection on the failed Pakistani society which is too engrossed in conspiracy theories.

dude, I said it in the other thread, ban Pakistan from cricket, you guys have a super say in ICC. You don't know how big of a favor you'd be doing us, we'll focus on football and other sports instead of cricket alone. And all the mental stress that's involved will be gone, too. Do it, man, I'll sign any petition you want me to.

Rofl.jpg

gem from desi man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dude, I said it in the other thread, ban Pakistan from cricket, you guys have a super say in ICC. You don't know how big of a favor you'd be doing us, we'll focus on football and other sports instead of cricket alone. And all the mental stress that's involved will be gone, too. Do it, man, I'll sign any petition you want me to.

Exactly. Well said.:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom