What's new

Pakistan: Abuses in mineral-rich Balochistan province.

I agree with many people, Balochistan has lots of minerals and coal reserves, but it is suffering despite all it's richness. If we indeed do develop a city like Quetta in Baloch, then Jobs and Education will naturally come along, it just needs the time, dedication and good goverment to back this up.

@Pakistani Nationalist..I am rofl at your reason of deleting comment..true that.
I agree with Baluchistan poverty..i been to NUskhee and some other far flung areas of Baluchistan. The terrain is very difficult and population is distributed all over the place..Building a road in Baluchistan is very difficult and expensive compared to other parts of the country and Baluchistan provincial government wont pay for that instead continuously ask federal government to do everything for them.For central government its more cost effective to build a road in Punjab and sindh,because it will benefit more people,compared to constructing a road in Baluchistan..its all numbers and statistics...The deprived population happens to live in far flung areas..its the terrain and cost of construction that deprives them,.. and baluch provincial government would gobble up whatever money they get and throw the blame on central government..it been going on like this for ages.
But then again how can we justify killing innocent mine workers and bus passenger because GOP killed and old fart bugtee.

@Pakistani Nationalist..I am rofl at your reason of deleting comment..true that.
I agree with Baluchistan poverty..i been to NUskhee and some other far flung areas of Baluchistan. The terrain is very difficult and population is distributed all over the place..Building a road in Baluchistan is very difficult and expensive compared to other parts of the country and Baluchistan provincial government wont pay for that instead continuously ask federal government to do everything for them.For central government its more cost effective to build a road in Punjab and sindh,because it will benefit more people,compared to constructing a road in Baluchistan..its all numbers and statistics...The deprived population happens to live in far flung areas..its the terrain and cost of construction that deprives them,.. and baluch provincial government would gobble up whatever money they get and throw the blame on central government..it been going on like this for ages.
But then again how can we justify killing innocent mine workers and bus passenger because GOP killed and old fart bugtee.

First of all nobdy is justifying the deeds of BLA .... BLA itself is being played by our rival country.....

2nd....Forget the farflung areas .... what about turbat?panjgur etc? now compare them to a small city like nowshehra,sheikupura or thatta etc???

We have trillions of dollar worth minerals,oil,gas,coal,gold etc......... Yet we are the poorest......... Baluchistan is not highly populated.......Just by spending 2-3 billion dollar on the people will help greatly.........Build schools,universities,hospitals and give jobs to the locals.......as teachers,labourers etc........ than see the result.

Baluchistan is being neglected by the govt of Pakistan and thts the truth.

Resume the development of Gawadar city which was halted soon as Zardari take control. Also develop Quetta.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom