What's new

Pakistan a fake democracy, India needs to break Pak’s nexus with China, says self-exiled Uyghur leader

Some Pakistanis here vehemently support Uighur separatists to the point of wanting to go to Xinjiang to fight a Jihad against China, they are really don't know who they are really supporting.
Unfortunately many of my country men are idiots. This is obvious by looking at the avg. Pakistani IQ. It is sad to say but they are no different than Indians, yet act as if they are some master race which is even worse.

I've never met a single Chinese person who wants to fight Pakistan.

Tag more Pakistanis, actually your thread should be featured here.

If Uyghur CIA proxies are going to support Indian propaganda and theft in Kashmir, then Pakistan should join China fully in taking the battle to them and their organization.

Number one is to find out what actions can be taken against this CIA mouthpiece in our allied countries like Turkey. Then to push laws in Muslim countries to ban this Islamophobic organization which is in bed with Hindu fascists.

Some Pakistanis here vehemently support Uighur separatists to the point of wanting to go to Xinjiang to fight a Jihad against China, they really don't know who they are really supporting.

There are very few Pakistani voices - and on PDF we Pakistanis counter them as well. Of those few, majority are paid and rest are influenced by Western media. General public at large is not concerned or doesn't even know.

Thanks @beijingwalker for the enlightening thread. If anyone had any doubts that WUC is a CIA mouthpiece, let it be put to rest now.

I remember some time back, another one of these separatist Uyghur leaders fully backed India in Kashmir.

@PakFactor @Verve @Musings @PAKISTANFOREVER @masterchief_mirza @Dalit @crankthatskunk @Itachi @Agha Sher

Thoughts on this?

Have you noticed the major shift in the type of propaganda coming from Indian Hindus in last few months?

Sept. 2019, World Uyghur Congress President Dolkun Isa declared "Pakistan is one of the biggest violators of human rights and China is hiding the reality internationally." ANI news

CIA agents which are running on Washington and New Delhi's dictates.

Unfortunately many of my country men are idiots. This is obvious by looking at the avg. Pakistani IQ. It is sad to say but they are no different than Indians, yet act as if they are some master race which is even worse.
Indians are too smart for you and anybody around you ..you can speak for yourself..

Back
Top Bottom