What's new

Pakistan 6th Census -March 15 to May 25, 2017 l News, Update & Discussion

You are either an indian or even worse, a typical burger Pakistani liberal secularist who hates his own self and wants validation of the outside world. In either case, you are utterly irrelevant, downright ignorant, and needs psychological help :lol:

We regurgitating the same old enemy propaganda.

We treat minorities better than most countries, especially in S. Asia.

And why do we have to be “religiously diverse”?? :woot:

Should we bring in Myanmar Buddhists among us and Christians from Africa just so we can become “diverse” and mentally colonised slaves of West can get Western validation on “diversity”?? What kind of incel cuckold you have to be to even think like that?

@lastofthepatriots @DESERT FIGHTER check kro bhai logs. These libturd burgers now have problem bc Pakistan isn’t “religiously diverse” enough :omghaha:

Pakistan is an Islamic Republic and is 96-97% Muslim. This is Allah’s blessing, and alotttttt of countries in the world would die to be in this situation. Thank God and value our religious unity in ethnic diversity.
Pakistan is full of hypocrites its regarded as one of the worst places to be a women and to be a religious minority we act more like animals then a muslim country. Calling me a liberal is a jk if you knew me personally.

Pakistan is full of hypocrites its regarded as one of the worst places to be a women and to be a religious minority we act more like animals then a muslim country. Calling me a liberal is a jk if you knew me personally.

Compared to Sweden, offcourse Pakistan is not an ideal place to be a woman or a minority. However, compared to our region----we are doing very fine.

Also, my initial point was in regards to your stupid urge of having more "religious minority" so we are more "religiously diverse"......Thinking like this is very weird to me.

Ab jab minorities hain hi 3% to or kahan se layen bhai?? I am sure one day, some inferiority-complex stricken Pakistani politician/technocrat/military person will make a decision to show more "enlightened" version of Pakistan to the world and census figures will magically declare minorities to be 10-15% of our population----just so we can tell West "look look, we are good pet boys of yours. Our minorities are thriving. Look they became 10% of the population. Please accept us. We are enlightened, free, and secular just like you. Be happy with us"

:lol:

Its not about you. I just hate inferiority-complex stricken mentality of some, especially libturd-secular, Pakistanis in general...

Back
Top Bottom