What's new

Pakistan’s army is building an arsenal of ”tiny” nuclear weapons—and it’s going to backfire

On which basis you conclude that???? Will you please enlight us???
Pinaka is a complete MBRL system, each Pinaka battery consists of: six launcher vehicles, each with 12 rockets; six loader-replenishment vehicles; three replenishment vehicles; two Command Post vehicle (one stand by) with a Fire Control computer, and the DIGICORA MET radar. A battery of six launchers can neutralise an area of 1,000 m × 800 m.

The Army generally deploys a battery that has a total of 72 rockets. All the 72 rockets can be fired in 44 seconds, taking out an area of 1 km2.

India can do more destruction with conventional weapons than what Pakistan can do with nuclear weapons.

so you think that Pa will wait for india to come and capture lahore and then they will gonna say hey did u capture lahore???? then
General Shastri will say: yes
Then Pakistani is fire nukes after making sure that only indian soldiers and pakistani civilians will die
Thats' the logic PA has sold to you Pakistani's ...and that's what they are selling to the world.... "We will use tactical Nukes only if Indian Forces enter Pakistan Territory..." that's the selling point.... so that means that PA is willing to Nuke Pakistani territory with these tactical nukes... it could be Lahore or any other border city in Pakistan... but in the en.. its the Pakistani territory that gets nuked...So the question is, are Pakistanis OK for their Army to Nuke their own country?

Nobody knows the exact figure of the nukes we have, no one has an idea what our production capacity is, not a single person outside the circle knows anything about our nuke program, but still we get such statements:

"
Pakistan has the fastest growing nuclear arsenal and, within the next five to ten years, it is likely to double that of India, and exceed those of France, the United Kingdom, and China. Only the arsenals of the United States and Russia will be larger. "

With a defence budget which can hardly reach 6-7$ billion mark a year, we are gonna surpass the mighty India, France, UK & China. Just wow.

Unbelievable.

"As tensions between the United States and Pakistan deepen "

What kind of tension now is she talking about ? Can anyone enlighten us, as i have no damn clue about what tensions the article is referring.

Thats' the logic PA has sold to you Pakistani's ...and that's what they are selling to the world.... "We will use tactical Nukes only if Indian Forces enter Pakistan Territory..." that's the selling point.... so that means that PA is willing to Nuke Pakistani territory with these tactical nukes... it could be Lahore or any other border city in Pakistan... but in the en.. its the Pakistani territory that gets nuked...So the question is, are Pakistanis OK for their Army to Nuke their own country?
they said and you believe them ........ I hope your Generals should also believe them

this type of news comes out whenever PA is upto something brilliant so way to go PA.

If the arsenal is built by India then it's like WAO and if it's about Pakistan then Bohoooo..... what an excuse.....

I would love to see Pakistani Forces Using tactical nukes when Indian forces are right in the center of Lahore next time around. Are Pakistani's ready to kill almost a Million people.. their own people.

Actually theres no "next time". You people dont have the guts to do that.
Trust me :-) Its been 68 years.
You always fail to fulfill your desires.. And you always will fail....

I would love to see Pakistani Forces Using tactical nukes when Indian forces are right in the center of Lahore next time around. Are Pakistani's ready to kill almost a Million people.. their own people.

You didn't get there last time round and most certainly never will now.
For the record, I don't believe in "tactical" nukes. It's all out or nothing.

People like you and those who wrote articles is the reason world still mourns the existance of morons in the world. In recent 4-5 years, which IA corps are practicing Cold start techniques? stationed in Punjab or stationed in Rajhastan area ?

You didn't get there last time round and most certainly never will now.
For the record, I don't believe in "tactical" nukes. It's all out or nothing.
In that case.. these so called tactical nukes are for decoration... because Pakistan’s nuclear weapons may not deter Indian retaliation, but destruction mutual | The Indian Express

People like you and those who wrote articles is the reason world still mourns the existance of morons in the world. In recent 4-5 years, which IA corps are practicing Cold start techniques? stationed in Punjab or stationed in Rajhastan area ?
India can do anything inside Indian territory... Indian forces are training for a possible war... we train to improve.. just like PA trains its troops.

Indian generals have only one belief... If Any Nuke gets used on Indian Forces ..no matter where they are.... Pakistan will face maximum retaliation from Indian Nuclear arsenal. Hope that will make your generals sleep better that night.

Strike by even a midget nuke will invite massive response, India warns Pak - Times of India
Can you comprehend the above for me please?

I am trying to understand your post in my head. So if you break down the sequence:

1) Pakistan uses flash lights to take out advancing Indian IBG's (which immediately creates a vacuum of any Army on the Indian side as the entire IBG's gone to sleep right away).

2) The Indian side launches a flash light attack on all of Pakistan.

3) Pakistani commanders, after the number 1 above, change their military fatigues, go home after firing Nasar and are enjoying "team party" when the number 2 happens?

Am I missing something, or is your post filled with imagination filled prophecy like the ones you find in Tarot cards around the globe, with a sign "Fortune Tellers" outside the shop????
(Qoute Viper 007)

In that case.. these so called tactical nukes are for decoration... because Pakistan’s nuclear weapons may not deter Indian retaliation, but destruction mutual | The Indian Express

India can do anything inside Indian territory... Indian forces are training for a possible war... we train to improve.. just like PA trains its troops.

So which Pakistani population is going to die if we detonate Tactical nuke in Thar/Rajhastan desert since this is where 1 corps of yours will start Cold start and Pakistan realize hugh gaps in its defense strategy to adequately defend Thar desert sector

Nobody knows the exact figure of the nukes we have, no one has an idea what our production capacity is, not a single person outside the circle knows anything about our nuke program, but still we get such statements:

"
Pakistan has the fastest growing nuclear arsenal and, within the next five to ten years, it is likely to double that of India, and exceed those of France, the United Kingdom, and China. Only the arsenals of the United States and Russia will be larger. "

With a defence budget which can hardly reach 6-7$ billion mark a year, we are gonna surpass the mighty India, France, UK & China. Just wow.

Unbelievable.

"As tensions between the United States and Pakistan deepen "

What kind of tension now is she talking about ? Can anyone enlighten us, as i have no damn clue about what tensions the article is referring.

Nobody will believe if you say US doesn't have any idea on Pakistan nuclear. US has inside information on Pakistan nukes.

So which Pakistani population is going to die if we detonate Tactical nuke in Thar/Rajhastan desert since this is where 1 corps of yours will start Cold start and Pakistan realize hugh gaps in its defense strategy to adequately defend Thar desert sector

A counter question to you.... what do you think its the range of your NASAR... 60 KM... even if you fire it from Border it might reach Amritsar or at max Patiyala... and where are Indian Nukes located..... do you have a clue.. No... Indian Nuclear Missiles with high range can be fired from deep inside Indian territory ..and will land deep inside Pakistan territory...

Now tell me... what is the use of your Tactical Nukes...

Can you comprehend the above for me please?

I am trying to understand your post in my head. So if you break down the sequence:

1) Pakistan uses flash lights to take out advancing Indian IBG's (which immediately creates a vacuum of any Army on the Indian side as the entire IBG's gone to sleep right away).

2) The Indian side launches a flash light attack on all of Pakistan.

3) Pakistani commanders, after the number 1 above, change their military fatigues, go home after firing Nasar and are enjoying "team party" when the number 2 happens?

Am I missing something, or is your post filled with imagination filled prophecy like the ones you find in Tarot cards around the globe, with a sign "Fortune Tellers" outside the shop????
(Qoute Viper 007)
Good english.

Back
Top Bottom