Younis Khan
Misbah-ul-Haq
Asad Shafiq
Adnan Akmal
Umar Gul
Aizaz Cheema
Saeed Ajmal
Junaid Khan

Wahab and Rehman should play in place of Aizaz and Junaid....poor selection of top 11.

Wahab is rested- most probably till his name is cleared in spot fixing scandal- i think-

stupid captancy.......
Wrong decisions

1) Didnt play with Wahab (most aggressive bowler in team)
2) Ater winning toss, he elected to bowl....(which is such a stuoid decision, like a sucide)
3) Bring Hafeez in 7th Over
4) All tactics are like defensive captain

Pathetic captaincy by Misbah. Great work tuk tuk. :hitwall:

Wahab is rested- most probably till his name is cleared in spot fixing scandal- i think-

Bro if he was guilty he would have been suspended. I think in a test match one has to pick a team to take 20 wickets. I think Waheb can be erratic but he has great pace and bowls a brilliant yorker. Waqar has spent a lot of time with him i hope they dont dump him so quickly

By lunch score stands at: SL 50/1 in 27 overs.

Zayyaf brother it must me like watching paint dry. It sounds so boring! :undecided: At this rate the Sri Lankans will score about 160 today!!!

And its now 71 for 2 after 37 overs......:coffee:

Wickets of M Jayawardene & T Dilshan required, the early they get it the more they would have a chance to put pessure on Sri Lanka

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Wahab is missing :(

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

A good news, Afridi took back his retirement decision.

Wickets of M Jayawardene & T Dilshan required, the early they get it the more they would have a chance to put pessure on Sri Lanka

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Wahab is missing :(

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

A good news, Afridi took back his retirement decision.

Suppose new board persuaded him brother. I think he still has something special to offer the 1 day game

Boring cricket all over.

I'd rather watch India-England or SA-Australia.

Back
Top Bottom