What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

This is what is wrong with sub continent.. don't bash your team just coz they performed one match badly.. common guys.. have some sportsmanship.

what are you talking about ??? our fuking team lost 7th Worldcup match against India ?????? is that "one match" for you ????

The Fuhrer's First XI

hqdefault.jpg

maybe we shoul,d let gastapo decide the heros wellcome to sarfarz eleven?

Ye sale comentratos kaise hai. Pura time Pakistan kaise jit Sakata hai wohi discuss karte rage. Ye sale India commentratos hai ke Pakistani?

They know the calibre of Pakistani team and how one-sided any matches are, therefore the Indian commentators take a softer approach instead of gloating.

Pai jan, Majority of our Team is not ready to be playing at national level and yet you are asking them to perform against World Class Players. Khuda ka khoof karo.
Please do tell me is IMAM, Hafeez, Sarfraz, Hasan ,Shaheen & Husnain are the the only best players Pak can offer?
bakiyoo ke passsport nhi bany thy kuch ke to NIC bhi nhi bany thy to inko bheg diya ke ja ker khel lo :rofl:

Paaji, not just one decade but I think two decades now. We have been better than them. I still can't fathom why we kept losing to them before the late 90s so much.
There was immense pressure to perform and our team during the 90's sucked pretty bad. Except for Sachin nobody really plaid well. The joke that people turn off their TV when Sachin got out is rather true.

The problem with cricket is attitude and professionalism of players in Pakistan that is now overlooked. Look at a few top quality players left out because of stupidity:

Sharjeel Khan, Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Akmal, Mohammad Asif, Mohammad Irfan

Now these are talents that could've been sharpened for last few years and spearhead Pakistan team look at how Aamir has turned out because he learned his lesson. I bet there are more players too! Attitude of players needs to change and so does management.

Awww i suggest you share the tampons from your country fellas

Indians share tampons? That's disgusting. Let me know if you need some money for your mom or sister's feminine hygiene products so they don't have to share.

he come pakistan kill our 500 solders 30 ISI and 100 SSG guys hum ne kuch bola ?:lol:bechary us molvi hafiz saeed ko bhi mar diya is ne :rolleyes:

Imran bhai uska mazaak udana ek baat hai, but his daughter ? That's not fair. Pakistanis understand how in our culture honour is attached to daughters. That's a no go area.

Back
Top Bottom