What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

For India, all challenging matches are over except England. Hope New-Zealand match wiuwo not have been wiped out.

This is what is wrong with sub continent.. don't bash your team just coz they performed one match badly.. common guys.. have some sportsmanship.

Only reason could be pakis betting againt their own team to earn foreign exchange
Sarfraz ahmed earned more than any one

Pcb and ahsan mani are panoti curse as well

This is what is wrong with sub continent.. don't bash your team just coz they performed one match badly.. common guys.. have some sportsmanship.
They ksmeep making idiot decisions

Batting second was not bad choice considering the rain factor but Pakistan did not took early advantage of losing less wickets and maintaining decent strike rate so they were 6 out and in surviving mood when rain got in

Wasim Akram on air (just before the rain break): "Indian cricket invested everything in their first class cricket over the years. And we as Pakistan have hardly done anything for our first-class cricket. We have been changing it every year. Our first-class cricket has been run by some random journalist for some odd reason and why for so many years."

Sir ji phir aap hi loog boolei gay Imran Khan is using his influence blah blah
Pakistan (The PM) should sack the PCB and get sportmen like Wasim involved in resurrecting Pakistan cricket. We deserve better opponents and you guys deserves better cricketers for the cricket loving nation that you are!

Ye sale comentratos kaise hai. Pura time Pakistan kaise jit Sakata hai wohi discuss karte rage. Ye sale India commentratos hai ke Pakistani?

So it's the 7-0 for India against Pakistan in world Cup.

Secondly whatever is head to head is now the gap is shorter by 1 more. This gap has been shortening since last decade... I had said this earlier and will say again... India vs Pakistan head to head score is just a past glory doe India and just a matter of time considering how frequently they face each other.

Lastly I will be really honest about India Pakistan matches... I don't watch cricket much nowadays but only imp matches like India vs Australia or India vs Pakistan... But it's disapointing to see this condition of Pakistani team. Due to their bad management the rivalry has lost its charm as the matches are now one sides even before it starts.

Adios guys

Paaji, not just one decade but I think two decades now. We have been better than them. I still can't fathom why we kept losing to them before the late 90s so much.

my team your team right now :rofl:

62648685_490494325054023_1835510065570775040_n.jpg
Pai jan, Majority of our Team is not ready to be playing at national level and yet you are asking them to perform against World Class Players. Khuda ka khoof karo.
Please do tell me is IMAM, Hafeez, Sarfraz, Hasan ,Shaheen & Husnain are the the only best players Pak can offer?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom