What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Pakistani bowlers end up with atleat 1-2 odd bad deliveries in the over, gifting easy boundaries without much risk for the batsman.

Then why don't you play day and night? Your batsmen should practice more... I really don't understand what are you even comolaining about... Lol.. In hindinwe call this.. Naach na aye aangan tedha. Basically means you dont know how to dance but blame it on the curvy dancefloor.
Because we don't play cricket day and night and not in flat tracks anyway.
Simple answer but only if you has brains.

Then why don't you play day and night? Your batsmen should practice more... I really don't understand what are you even comolaining about... Lol.. In hindinwe call this.. Naach na aye aangan tedha. Basically means you dont know how to dance but blame it on the curvy dancefloor.
Not.sure if you really understood my reply. Else.you would have stayed silent. But are you an Indian ?

i think match was fixed ,after winning toss we allowed india to bat first when history of all previous matches shows that bating first team mostly win so this decision was deliberately made to earn money from gambling.Donot waste your time in seeing this one sided fixed match
1451250394712.jpg

Very boring one sided match. Pakistan always play India with some unknown fear. This is what happen when you have a mentality buildup of "woh aik bara desh hai hum unka kesay muqabla karsaktay hain", this is in every single field.
Are you sure ? This has been developed in lasr few years may be.
Else.it was never there. 76 wins to 54 wins says it all.

Very boring one sided match. Pakistan always play India with some unknown fear. This is what happen when you have a mentality buildup of "woh aik bara desh hai hum unka kesay muqabla karsaktay hain", this is in every single field.

only in your mind.
Not the nation or the common folk.
So speak for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom