What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

India will bat like 20-20 now... Rohit, kohli and panday still to bat... Damn 350 plus on the cards

Pakistan immediately need a wicket on this moment.....

History being changed. It's no more about Pakistan dominating India. New history being written where future generations will remember India toying with Pakistan.

When did you wake up? Indian team has been toying with Pakistan for a decade now.

India will bat like 20-20 now... Rohit, kohli and panday still to bat... Damn 350 plus on the cards
and Dhoni :D

Pak are known to pull back and bowl well in the deah overs, let's see how much they can restrict India now. 350 looks on the cards for now.

Isn't.it baseball. And Indi
Rohits 24th century.

History being changed. It's no more about Pakistan dominating India. New history being written where future generations will remember India toying with Pakistan.
Lol. Rohit scores another century in baseball
Where balls are changed after 35. There is power play at the end of the jnnjngd when you are set . There is only 1 bouncer
And there is flat track ha! Not to mention tiny boundaries my local ground has bigger boundary in tape ball cricket
Rohits 24th century.

Funny how you guys blame it on pakistans incompetence instead of India's ability.. Just because India is rival. This is the same Pakistani team that defeated England.. then it was a great team but when you lose against India, it's an incompetent team...

Oh where is that Pakistani fanboy whose logic was that since Pakistan defeated England, Pakistan will beat India.... Lol.

i think match was fixed ,after winning toss we allowed india to bat first when history of all previous matches shows that bating first team mostly win so this decision was deliberately made to earn money from gambling.Donot waste your time in seeing this one sided fixed match

Pakistan immediately need a wicket on this moment.....
I don't have stats how many times we chased runs. But we should try to restrict india under 300 Runs. One thing is sure. India will field well. They have Brilliant fielders. 300 target = 325 target.

and Dhoni :D

Pak are known to pull back and bowl well in the deah overs, let's see how much they can restrict India now. 350 looks on the cards for now.

What about him? and you have two spinners!

08hardik-pandya.jpg

Hahaha... then why can't your batsmen do it? Instead of complaining shouldn't your batsmen use the same facilities for their centuries?? Your logic only means that your players can't even perform in spite of these changes... Lol
Isn't.it baseball. And Indi

Lol. Rohit scores another century in baseball
Where balls are changed after 35. There is power play at the end of the jnnjngd when you are set . There is only 1 bouncer
And there is flat track ha! Not to mention tiny boundaries my local ground has bigger boundary in tape ball cricket

Back
Top Bottom