What's new

Pak vs India Match: Indian Troopers Stabbed a Kashmiri Youth

waheed gul

Reaction score
Candle-light-620x400.jpg

SRINAGAR; A Kashmiri youth was stabbed during a brawl by skiing instructors, who work for the Indian army, after Pakistan narrowly beat India in the ongoing Arise Asia Cup being played in Bangladesh.

Indian Police Monday arrested five persons, including three Indian troopers, after a youth Muhammad Yousuf Reshi was stabbed inside a hotel in world-famous health resort, Gulmarg in Indian administered Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

The incident took place when the Indian troopers were watching the crunch game in Hotel Shahra.

Indian Official sources said last evening scuffle broke out between army troopers and few civilians at Jawahar Lal Nehru Institute of Mountaineering and Winter Sports.

“During the scuffle, one of the army troopers hit a youth with a sharp knife and injuring him seriously,” sources added.

Sources said as locals celebrated Pakistan’s victory; the troopers called Reshi in their room and beat him to pulp.

- See more at: Indian troopers Stabbed a Kashmiri Youth after Pak won Match | The News Informer

Now that is just sad. Its a cricket game.. not war. But I guess the Kashmiri was supporting his favorite.... thats what happens when you go against the government.. you get stabbed.

Well its a occupying blood thirsty chanakyan force. The situation in kashmir is no less dire than the one in palestine. But PAK should have allowed kashmiris who can't stand the oppression of these chanakyans into AJK. BD should allow rohingyas while KSA/Egypt/ME countries should allow palestanians into their countries. But nationalism and secularism has ruined muslim states add to that dalal despotic regimes who look after foreign interests. Any way PAK should allow muslim kashmiris in IMHO if they are not sure abt getting back the occupied land from chanakyans. Kashmir is also part of PAK's nationalism. So it should be easier than rohingya's and palestanain's case.

It was a great match and India has loss this important match. Thanks for the Kashmiri brothers who had participate in it.

Well its a occupying blood thirsty chanakyan force. The situation in kashmir is no less dire than the one in palestine. But PAK should have allowed kashmiris who can't stand the oppression of these chanakyans into AJK. BD should allow rohingyas while KSA/Egypt/ME countries should allow palestanians into their countries. But nationalism and secularism has ruined muslim states add to that dalal despotic regimes who look after foreign interests. Any way PAK should allow muslim kashmiris in IMHO if they are not sure abt getting back the occupied land from chanakyans. Kashmir is also part of PAK's nationalism. So it should be easier than rohingya's and palestanain's case.

Buzz off kangladesh

Now that is just sad. Its a cricket game.. not war. But I guess the Kashmiri was supporting his favorite.... thats what happens when you go against the government.. you get stabbed.

I personally feel stabbing was actually a waste by the soldier. If he indeed was supporting Pakistan, he should have been dragged to his house, and him and his entire family should have been dragged to LOC and thrown across the LOC to Pakistan.

IA didnt waste its precious bullet to kill that faggot ! Good decision and presence of mind I would say on part of IA.

Next time if they have to kill that terrorists family we can use one grenade and get done with it ! :lol:

And then they start whining on the deaths of their soldiers and their heads on LOC... such coward these yindoos :disagree::disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom