What's new

Pak violates ceasefire, fires grenades on Indian posts

somnath

Reaction score
Country
India
Srinagar: Pakistan violated the ceasefire yet again as it fired grenades into Indian territory early on Monday. The firing started at 6 am.

The rocket-propelled grenades were fired at Army posts in Rajouri near the Line of Control (LoC).

The Army responded by firing back.

jammu_kashmir_flag.jpg

Pak violates ceasefire, fires grenades on Indian posts - IBNLive

Srinagar: Pakistan violated the ceasefire yet again as it fired grenades into Indian territory early on Monday. The firing started at 6 am.

The rocket-propelled grenades were fired at Army posts in Rajouri near the Line of Control (LoC).

jammu_kashmir_flag.jpg

--
giving salute to new govt in india in advance..
hope IA dont get angry and bring the big daddy .. THE BOFORS ...:-)

Terrorist infiltration bid, they are giving covering fire - we will most likely hear of an encounter of a few freshly sent terrorists in Kashmir in a couple of days.

jammu_kashmir_flag.jpg

As usual. Trying to send terrorists inside using cover fire.

It is time we increase our activities in balochistan.

Then I think we should. As long as our neighbours meddle in our internal affairs, we also have the right to respond in the same kind.
--
world is with us because we seems to have RESPONSIBLE POWER..
if we induge in those activities
then no difference between us and them .
individual level you are right but as nation that not right path..
world listen us because of that difference .
diplomacy will take you far..
they did 26/11
but we used that 26/11 and kasab so much that
pak establishment cursing them why the hell they did..
26/11 and kargil made them REAL rough state ..
its difficult path but surely we will win the race..
the same path result you are watchig now in there stat of affairs

--
world is with us because we seems to have RESPONSIBLE POWER.world listen us because of that difference ..

You seem to be new to the world of geo-politics. Well Mr. new kid on the block, as much as optimism is welcome, realists see the world as it is. If you don't now, you will, eventually. The world doesn't GIVE a FLYING FCK.
The world has done nothing to make our lives easier and the lives of terrorists tougher. Remember, the Pakistanis themselves say 'one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter'.

Tell me one thing the world did to stop terrorism, cross border infiltration, mitigate the loss of territory to India and the compensation to our soldiers.

Nothing.

So stop living in the nehruvian la-la land.

if we induge in those activities then no difference between us and them.

Countries don't function like individuals. Rule number 101 in foreign affairs.

individual level you are right but as nation that not right path..diplomacy will take you far.they did 26/11 but we used that 26/11 and kasab so much that pak establishment cursing them why the hell they did..26/11 and kargil made them REAL rough state its difficult path but surely we will win the race.. the same path result you are watchig now in there stat of affairs

The same 26.11 made a mockery out of India, killed 150+ Indians, 25+ foreigners and 15 precious commandos, soldiers and policemen.

Tell this fairy tale to those who lost their loved ones.

It is easy to talk like a pom-pom boy when civilians sit inside their houses.

When the country gets into shit, it is someone else that bleeds.

Don't forget that before you want to lecture me on your rosy-eyed view of the world.

Huh....hardly a news.They're probably saying Good morning,now jago Mohan pyare.

You seem to be new to the world of geo-politics. Well Mr. new kid on the block, as much as optimism is welcome, realists see the world as it is. If you don't now, you will, eventually. The world doesn't GIVE a FLYING FCK.
The world has done nothing to make our lives easier and the lives of terrorists tougher. Remember, the Pakistanis themselves say 'one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter'.

Tell me one thing the world did to stop terrorism, cross border infiltration, mitigate the loss of territory to India and the compensation to our soldiers.

Nothing.

So stop living in the nehruvian la-la land.

Countries don't function like individuals. Rule number 101 in foreign affairs.

The same 26.11 made a mockery out of India, killed 150+ Indians, 25+ foreigners and 15 precious commandos, soldiers and policemen.

Tell this fairy tale to those who lost their loved ones.

It is easy to talk like a pom-pom boy when civilians sit inside their houses.

When the country gets into shit, it is someone else that bleeds.

Don't forget that before you want to lecture me on your rosy-eyed view of the world.
--
i appreciate you views,..
but be in reality..
we are not USA where world is as they decide..
we have limitation..
as nation govt brass think more from head than heart ..
more of head from himself, other, enemis , world..
i know its easy to talk on net but it not easy to press nuclear button.
pak is strange country..
dont understimate few mad guys who can reason for destruciton and mesary of laksh of people..
think with mind not with heart

--
world is with us because we seems to have RESPONSIBLE POWER..
if we induge in those activities
then no difference between us and them .
individual level you are right but as nation that not right path..
world listen us because of that difference .
diplomacy will take you far..
they did 26/11
but we used that 26/11 and kasab so much that
pak establishment cursing them why the hell they did..
26/11 and kargil made them REAL rough state ..
its difficult path but surely we will win the race..
the same path result you are watchig now in there stat of affairs

that's utter nonsense my friend RESPONSIBLE POWER?no my friend the world laugh at us !they think we are incompetent look at the us after 9/11 they invaded countries !and what did we do?hanging of kasab "ya big deal !always remember there are 100's upon 1000s of the likes of kasab who are willing and battle ready to carry out more of such attacks so please stop being so naive if you want to survive you gotta to be cold !its high time we bomb terrorist hide outs inside pak ,.and increase our activities inside baloch and also why not aid ttp?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom