What's new

Pak Uses Terrorist Outfits as Proxies, Says US Army General

Is not that comment said about saddam hussein ? (i remember what happened to him)
Saddam over reached and invaded a neighboring country. He also allowed the West to believe he was developing weapons of mass destruction while under sanctions.

Saddam was also a brutal dictator who suppressed the majority (Shia) and the large Kurdish population and committed mass atrocities. Absent the ability to terrorize the majority of Iraqis, Saddam had no power and was weak.

None of the above applies to Pakistan, so you can't look at the two situations as analogous.

I am sure these quotes can also be adjusted on Islamic Republic of Iran somewhere... :usflag:

Obama's submission to Iran is little more than treason, as far as I'm concerned. Iran hasn't been an ally since the Shah, and considering that Iran's leadership and people continue to call for the destruction of the US on a daily basis, I'd much rather have that bastard outside the tent.

Obama's submission to Iran is little more than treason, as far as I'm concerned. Iran hasn't been an ally since the Shah, and considering that Iran's leadership and people continue to call for the destruction of the US on a daily basis, I'd much rather have that bastard outside the tent.
lol Pakistanis hate USA more than India so that point is moot.

Believe me, you would Islamic Republic of Iran a better American ally than any other State in the region, considering backstabbing nature of the Salafi(Egypt), Wahhabi(Saudi Arabia), Zionist(Israel) and Deobandi(Pakistan) regimes in the past and present. @Serpentine @SOHEIL @haman10

I am sure these quotes can also be adjusted on Islamic Republic of Iran somewhere... :usflag:

there are 3 type of terrorism.
1) Which is used against enemy to destabilize it.
2) Used against other country or community because of inheritance hater. i.e Terrorism against Hindus and Jews.
3) Whole world id their enemy (ISIS)

They are more and more dangerous in assenting number.

Modi kay mou pay Cheeni chapair (in response to Modi whining and crying to China about Lakhvi in the UN)... I guess after that what else can we expect but the Indians to cling to every little scrap of news out of DC that they can jump up and down about.

The only thing missing is some weird account about how Modi is somehow responsible for this.

Carry on, nothing is going to change, especially if the Afghan peace process is able to find some legs.

Here's an example of clinging to the little scraps coming out of DC...:D

Jindal: (India = Vietnam) Both needing American hand on their heads

ISIS is not against the whole world. They have got their allies in European Muslim Salafi youths, of all places.:sarcastic:

But by and large they are against whole world, Shias, Neighbors, US, Israel, India, Pakistan, Europe.

But by and large they are against whole world, Shias, Neighbors, US, Israel, India, Pakistan, Europe.
Yes, they are technically against all those who voted for or stood silent when US-led coalition attacked Saddam regime and replaced it with ISIS. Its revenge time baby! :lol::lol::lol:

USA is lots of thing mate but hypocrites defines them perfectly.

More of national interests at play rather than hypocrisy. They adopt a carrot and a stick when it comes to their pakistani handling. Their objective out of pakistan is maintaining a handle on AQ and other terrorist groups operating out of pakistan. Especially the one's who would be a danger to the US.

They would be hypocrite's if they had prevented India, Afghanistan or Iran from taking care of pakistani terrorist proxies and its agenda in the region...but they apparently haven't, ..so I wouldn't really call them hypocrites.

The real hypocrites here are the chinese who are trying to shield terrorists in the UN...but they too will come around when more chinese get killed in terrorist attacks and suicide bombings and the links lead to the region's fountainhead of terrorism...which will sadly happen sooner than later.

Yet, he wants to work with Pakistan that uses terrorist outfits as proxies? Hypocrites!!! :hitwall:
That's called for 'for national interest' - not Pakistan's but America's! :azn:

I love the way Pakistan is using the great US of A, holding them to ransom. "You better do what we ask or we'll set the bl00dy Al Qaeda terrorists after you!". And the Americans start trembling in their over-sized boots!! The Yanks respond, "Ok, Ok. Take another couple of billion dollars but please don't harm us"!! :lol:

It's a typical case of the tail waging the dog! And seeing the dumbos that American lawmakers are, they have fallen hook line and sinker for this clever scheme!

Pakistan uses terrorist outfits as proxies: US army general Joseph Dunford

pakistan-uses-terrorist-outfits-as-proxies-us-army-general-joseph-dunford.jpg

WASHINGTON: In a tacit acknowledgement that Pakistan continues to rely on terrorist outfits as proxies to serve as an instrument of national security policy, a top American general today told lawmakers that the US and Pakistan have differences on the issue, but asserted that financial and military aid to Islamabad would continue.

"Areas of divergent interest with Pakistan include our views on the use of proxies and the importance of a positive and stable Pakistan-India relationship," General Joseph Dunford, the nominee for the position of US Joint Chiefs of Staff, told the Senate Armed Services Committee in a written response to questions during his confirmation hearing.

Dunford said key US strategic interests in Pakistan are preventing al-Qaeda's resurgence in Afghanistan and Pakistan, to limit its ability to attack America, preventing the proliferation of nuclear weapons and technology, and promoting regional stability, including a peaceful outcome in Afghanistan.

Noting that the relationship with Pakistan is fundamental to the US' vital national security interests, Dunford said the US will need to continue cooperation with Pakistan to defeat Al Qaeda, support Pakistan's stability, and achieve a lasting peace in Afghanistan.

Responding to a question, Dunford said Pakistan has cooperated with the US in its operations against Al Qaeda and other terrorist organisations.

Pakistan's actions in North Waziristan and other areas of western Pakistan have disrupted groups that are a threat to US personnel and objectives in Afghanistan.

"We will continue to work with Pakistan to do more," he said.

Pak Uses Terrorist Outfits as Proxies, Says US Army General
what about cia?

Where is another Prophet(as Pakistan believe more than anyone) Chuck Hagel n his revelations on the same ?

Where is another Prophet(as Pakistan believe more than anyone) Chuck Hagel n his revelations on the same ?
It's amazing to see how indian Presstitutes twist the news.Headline is misleading.Where does he said Pakistan uses Proxies??Infact he said "Responding to a question, Dunford said Pakistan has cooperated with the US in its operations against Al Qaeda and other terrorist organisations.

Pakistan's actions in North Waziristan and other areas of western Pakistan have disrupted groups that are a threat to US personnel and objectives in Afghanistan.
Indian Presstitutes once again dancing on RAW Music!!

Back
Top Bottom