What's new

Pak Taliban group in India to avenge Kasab's execution: Intel

who generalized here?

I am talking about suspension, not generalizing any community.

OK take for example a hindu terrorist carries out a bomb attack (col purohit for eg.), would you now start treating all hindus with suspicion coz of one man's actions? Hypocrite

OK take for example a hindu terrorist carries out a bomb attack (col purohit for eg.), would you now start treating all hindus with suspicion coz of one man's actions? Hypocrite

During investigation lot of hindus are also got arrested on suspicion, we are not discussing about generalization but suspicion.

no matter how many attacks they do we stand undeterred.i still remember hyderabad blasts and people just carried on with their regular lives from the next day.we're not as coward as those who kill innocent people under the disguise of religion

no matter how many attacks they do we stand undeterred.i still remember hyderabad blasts and people just carried on with their regular lives from the next day.we're not as coward as those who kill innocent people under the disguise of religion

obviously!! people have to earn a living, do they have any other choice?? it's compulsion not bravery

obviously!! people have to earn a living, do they have any other choice?? it's compulsion not bravery

if they have to risk their lives to earn a living thats called bravery.these civilians are many times braver compared to those terrorists who hide,attack and run.

if they have to risk their lives to earn a living thats called bravery.these civilians are many times braver compared to those terrorists who hide,attack and run.

By that definition a suicide bomber would be the bravest human of all :lol:

By that definition a suicide bomber would be the bravest human of all :lol:

suicide itself is done by @ssoles who fear to live.and killing innocents whats bravery in that??

2dqr5gy.jpg

Peace seems to be a fleeting reality , India cant afford a lax approach.

I guess Indian authorities and India need to take what coming at em in there stride and as always work it to there favor.

None! That's why ur definition of bravery is flawed. You cant just throw around that term so casually

can you please tell me where is the correlation between the two?? the prime motive of any terrorist activity is to cause a psychological impact on people more than a physical one and when people neglect these attacks and carry on with there lively hoods the very purpose of terror is defeated.when people live together with out fear inspite of all these threats thats called bravery

Back
Top Bottom