What's new

Pak Taliban demand Rs400 million from oil firms, threatens attack

Dear forum readers:

Do not TTP, enemies of the nation, continue to cause damage, unrest and vicious cycles of misery against the innocent? The wide range of crimes include murders, suicide bombings, kidnappings, IEDs…. In this particular case TTP is threatening to attack state-run Pakistani and Shell oil installations unless they are paid Rs400 million in extortion money from these firms. It is dear readers, imperative that these terrorists are stopped once and for all from acting like miscreants and committing their heinous crimes.

Our cooperation creates a tighter grip around these terrorists. The recent meeting between the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, and the Pakistani government emphasizes the need to work together and to devise a comprehensive strategy to combat this common threat.

‏MAJ Taylor,
DET, United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

"It isn't true. We never asked them to stop fuel supply to the US or NATO forces in Afghanistan. We had nothing to do with whatever they are doing. I just asked them to pay us Rs200 million within 20 days, otherwise we would target their installations," the commander was quoted as saying.

Pak Taliban demand Rs400 million from oil firms, threatens attack - World - DNA

i think somewhere along the line, they forgot that extortion is against Islam.....

these guys are clowns. But their threats shouldnt be taken lightly.

i think 25 brief cases filled with rotten fish and earthworms would be sufficient

Back
Top Bottom