What's new

Pak Suzuki unveils another imported vehicle - this time the 1.4L Ciaz

Suzuki Ciaz in other countries. It has good safety features which neither city or GLI, XLI corolla has like airbags.
This sedan is lighter, more trunk capacity than both city and GLI . its engine is powerful than corolla in terms of Horse power which matters the most.

After approval of new auto policy PakSuzuki has started making strong efforts to expand its market beyond Mehran.
But still they is using conventional old methods of selling compact in executive sedan prices without proper support.If they start manufacturing ciaz in Pakistan its price can be controlled but for imported ciaz there is no way they can grab our auto market beyond their legendary Mehran.

Why are some people into premature judgments?

Suzuki Ciaz is a decent sedan. Try it first.

Last Vehicle i owned a Suzuki was a Imported Jimny ,The only car worth driving ,That too because it was Japs.
I also had a cultus which had to undergo a engine replacement because I F***** it up while drag racing : @
I'm happie with my Honda City <3
Fak emm all bitches
I hope Renault will be good and Hyundai gets in new cars,Pak Suzuki needs to be nuked to mars

After approval of new auto policy PakSuzuki has started making strong efforts to expand its market beyond Mehran.
But still they is using conventional old methods of selling compact in executive sedan prices without proper support.If they start manufacturing ciaz in Pakistan its price can be controlled but for imported ciaz there is no way they can grab our auto market beyond their legendary Mehran.

Because people prefer resale value and less maintenance hassle, hence the conventional old methods. Pakistan as whole society needs to break the barrier of 'good old fashioned attitude' to support new car manufactures.

Hyundai/Kia has okay resale value, not good but they have improved by huge margins, and introduced very top build quality cars including modern technology like 1.4Turbo, 1.6Turbo, 2.0Turbo and more. They are way ahead of the game. Even introduced Elantra Sport with 1.6Turbo powering 200 hp, not to mention an independent multi-link rear suspension.

The problem is resale value and spare parts for the brand new modern technology. If people stop caring about resale value and maintenance hassle, then they are hooked for the modern technology to experience along with the healthy incentive to make up for the resale value.

Looks like a illegitimate child of old corola & Honda City. Fugly as hell.

Btw, this model looks like a tyranny.
3iNcqFL.jpg

You share my impression.... person looks like he with she cloths.

Where is this car imported from?

Last Vehicle i owned a Suzuki was a Imported Jimny ,The only car worth driving ,That too because it was Japs.
I also had a cultus which had to undergo a engine replacement because I F***** it up while drag racing : @
I'm happie with my Honda City <3
Fak emm all bitches
I hope Renault will be good and Hyundai gets in new cars,Pak Suzuki needs to be nuked to mars

I rate Hyudai above Renault.... you may ask for second opinion.
I think this car offers competition to city, which was missing before.

You share my impression.... person looks like he with she cloths.

Where is this car imported from?

I rate Hyudai above Renault.... you may ask for second opinion.
I think this car offers competition to city, which was missing before.
Is santro from hyundai?
Oh man santro is probably the best car i drove among these Box shaped midgets like cultus.

Suzuki should stay in 1000cc category, it can't compete with Toyota and Honda in 1.3/1.6/1.8/2.0 class on price point.

Is santro from hyundai?
Oh man santro is probably the best car i drove among these Box shaped midgets like cultus.

Yes, but i hope this time they introduce atleast i30 and its cross over version ix30
We need competiotion for city... and if they launch i40 than consider corolla and civic in tough competition too.

Seems Chinese and European motor industry entry in Pak market is a wake up call for Japanese companies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom