What's new

Pak Suzuki reports 23% higher profits for 2012

liken ek baat hai mehran ki,

woh yeh ke banda supermarket pe se spare parts le kar laga sakta hai :smokin:

and thats why it lasts forever :cry:

my arseho|e is not on fire you idiot :oops: but the way you love alto or k10 what ever you cal it i think your are going to shove it into your asssssssssss :omghaha:
So that's how Pakistani's roll in Pakistan.We just drive cars in this part of the world...no shoving it up involved :woot:

hey mate,does uae map resemble a dinosaur??

hey mate,does uae map resemble a dinosaur??

While reversing the brand new civic, my mom totally obliterated its bumper.... I am looking for a smaller car for my mom... refurbished vitz v/s 2013 suzuki swift

you can also check out the swift sport..recently launched in india..
any plans for pak???

I have never actually seen this suzuki model (mehran) where I live. But hey if they are making a decent profit selling that pos than it must be some really good marketing/pricing.

So that's how Pakistani's roll in Pakistan.We just drive cars in this part of the world...no shoving it up involved :woot:

LOL :omghaha: your are not even replying that good i think your should remove that alto from your asssss first than reply me:rofl::rofl:
Its not your fault i know your are an indian and you just keep doing these kind of thing like shoving up the whole big car into your creepy black assssss:fie: and raping girls in buses:hang2:

When i was 9, my father sold his beloved Suzuki FX and bought Suzuki Mehran. When i entered into the high school, majority of the teachers use to have Suzuki Mehran. When i entered into the college i still was on drive Suzuki Mehran. When i got my first job, i was still on Mehran, my fiance has also Suzuki Mehran, my cousins also have Mehran, and guess what?? When i was offered a zero meter Mehran from my department's head..... i flatly refused.... WHY? because just four months before that disgusting offer, i bought a new Cultus... :bounce: Certainly, at least my kids in future will have a better choice than that... So that's called a progress....:hang2::omghaha::omghaha:

When i was 9, my father sold his beloved Suzuki FX and bought Suzuki Mehran. When i entered into the high school, majority of the teachers use to have Suzuki Mehran. When i entered into the college i still was on drive Suzuki Mehran. When i got my first job, i was still on Mehran, my fiance has also Suzuki Mehran, my cousins also have Mehran, and guess what?? When i was offered a zero meter Mehran from my department's head..... i flatly refused.... WHY? because just four months before that disgusting offer, i bought a new Cultus... :bounce: Certainly, at least my kids in future will have a better choice than that... So that's called a progress....:hang2::omghaha::omghaha:

nice bro same story with me LOL :omghaha:

LOL :omghaha: your are not even replying that good i think your should remove that alto from your asssss first than reply me:rofl::rofl:
Its not your fault i know your are an indian and you just keep doing these kind of thing like shoving up the whole big car into your creepy black assssss:fie: and raping girls in buses:hang2:
Looks like you are clutching at the straws...I got no issues with your obsession of stuffing up stuff up your @nus and @nal canal but that's not really healthy :disagree:

Expecting a better comeback minus your unhealthy obsessions :tup:

Looks like you are clutching at the straws...I got no issues with your obsession of stuffing up stuff up your @nus and @nal canal but that's not really healthy :disagree:

Expecting a better comeback minus your unhealthy obsessions :tup:

@nus and @nal canal is all you got LOL:lol: and yes i dont think you have yet removed that alto k10 from you know what :omghaha:

Pakistan should import cars from china & india or request them to set up plants with a domestic partner
Completion is always a good thing

We pay you with mangoes? you no longer have the currency advantage, now you're twice pkr

look at the first flag and then question mate :tup:

its Pakistan who does :D :pakistan: :cheers:

uae is more like a seahorse

Back
Top Bottom