What's new

Pak Suzuki reports 23% higher profits for 2012

Pakistani Alto

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
The only things changed are the dyes at Suzuki's factory for making those front grills.

Maruti 800 can't be sold in the bigger cities in India because they are on Euro IV while rest of the India is following Euro III norms.This is the Maruto 800's current avatar sold in India.

t04Pd.jpg

:chilli::chilli::chilli:
LOL its Maruti 800 Alto not Maruti 800:astagh:

Pak Suzuki is also introducing new Alto like this one but i hope they continue the old one with new Engine
Indian Alto

And i Think Old one is More Good Looking
Pakistani Alto

new One looks Ugly and smaller eeeeeeeeeeeeeehyuuuu

Be honest which one is good looking India wali ya Pakistani
:pakistan:this is :pdf:

Pakistani Alto

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LOL its Maruti 800 Alto not Maruti 800:astagh:
LOL! thats Maruti 800 Alto which is a replacement for Maruti 800 because it's Euro IV.Maruti Alto is another Car from MS.

Ushering in a new era of simple motoring for the masses, the venerable Maruti 800 is back in new form, feel and finesse and will sell in six variants starting from a price of Rs 2.44 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi) for the standard petrol model and Rs 3.19 lakh for the base CNG model

Pak Suzuki is also introducing new Alto this one

And i Think Old one is More Good Looking

new One looks Ugly and smaller eeeeeeeeeeeeeehyuuuu

Be honest
:pakistan:
LOL! You don't know a shiz about the Indian market.You posted a pic of Maruti 800 Alto and then started comparing it with Suzuki Alto.

Indian Alto
39xGF.jpg

800 (800 cc)(244K INR) & Alto K10 (1000 cc)(317 K INR)
10iiW.jpeg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL! thats Maruti 800 Alto which is a replacement for Maruti 800 because it's Euro IV.Maruti Alto is another Car from MS.

LOL! You don't know a shiz about the Indian market.You posted a pic of Maruti 800 Alto and then started comparing it with Suzuki Alto.

Indian Alto
39xGF.jpg

800 (800 cc)(244K INR) & Alto K10 (1000 cc)(317 K INR)
10iiW.jpeg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL :raise:Thats k10 you Idiot Gusa ku kar rahay ho:lol:
And What the big Difference expect Bumper,Front grill and Head lights Minor change

39xGF.jpg

Pakiiiii one

33138isuzukialtovxr1.jpg

13572266544692972121sal.jpg

the best car ever to be launced by Pak suzuki is the Swift, but they have launched the old model, the world has now moved to swift sports still we are stuck at the normal swifts but still they are pretty much fast

LOL :raise:Thats k10 you Idiot Gusa ku kar rahay ho:lol:
And What the big Difference expect Bumper,Front grill and Head lights Minor change

39xGF.jpg

Pakiiiii one

33138isuzukialtovxr1.jpg

13572266544692972121sal.jpg

I'm not Angry but calling me an Idiot shows your arseho|e is on fire :lol::whistle:

While reversing the brand new civic, my mom totally obliterated its bumper.... I am looking for a smaller car for my mom... refurbished vitz v/s 2013 suzuki swift

Pakistan should import cars from china & india or request them to set up plants with a domestic partner
Completion is always a good thing

So much hate, havi, so much hate. :woot:

My hope is that toyota, nissan, honda show profits... suzuki and diahitsu don't have powerful cars. They are just making a joke of us by selling outdated old models continously. Seriously spend some time in Karachi webbie and you will see how annoying the presence of those things actually is.

I'm not Angry but calling me an Idiot shows your arseho|e is on fire :lol::whistle:

my arseho|e is not on fire you idiot :oops: but the way you love alto or k10 what ever you cal it i think your are going to shove it into your asssssssssss :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom