What's new

Pak Submarine Stealthily Took Mumbai Coast Pic Says Zyed Hamid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Guys! How much deeper into the rabbit hole can this clown Zyed Hamid (Lal Topi Be Upon Him) go? He's insulting the intelligence of even the Pakistanis!

Just look at his blog. He claims that a Pak 'hunter killer' submarine took a pic of Mumbai port - up close and personal - through its periscope!!:woot:

That idiot should have known that it is a pic of Los Angeles which he took from the internet and posted it on his Facebook page stating that the pic was taken by Pak Submarine in Mumbai and Indians could not detect it. :rofl: Jeeez!

Here's General Zaid Hamid's blog. Read it and enjoy! Don't blame me if you pass out laughing :D

zaidhamidfakebombayport.png

Tomorrow this will become the source for the proof of PN's adventure in Mumbai port.......

Someone needs to put a periscope up ZH's ***.......... I betcha, we'll find little green men smoking pot............

Irony is.... this man is called the security analyst/expert/think tank......

I wish zaid hamid was on PDF:lol:.What an analyst he would have been:crazy_pilot:.
Anybody thinks that he may be here on PDF in disguise8-).

No he isn't. He is a security analyst on a TV channel. Do you believe that people actually give a damn about what goes on TV? TV is a happy place, we also have Aalims online, who aren't Aalims at all, yet, it's fun to watch them entertain us.

He is, in short, our monkey.............

Irony is.... this man is called the security analyst/expert/think tank......

Already discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom