What's new

Pak still smarting under 1971 defeat, stoking trouble at border: BSF DG

We did a series of operations around the Line of Control. LoC is not international border. When India was failing to defend Kashmir they decided to attack mainland Pakistan, in other worlds Lahore. You were too cowardly to fight up in the North. You still failed though, are you still only two miles away from entering Lahore? Do you remember when Ayub and your PM met in USSR for a ceasefire talk? Your PM died the same day of heart attack... I guess he was not man enough to speak with Ayub Khan.

Sharif was always a corrupt person.

Got anything to say? I guess not.
What can i say , you guys made a joke . Even when the entire world says you lost the wars you claim you won

1971 Pakistan didn't lose to India but we had traitors within. That cancer is terminated. Now Pakistan is one country and one people even through the Indians don't think so. But what India thinks is irrelevant. Fact is paksitan is stronger than ever and if it wasn't then what hasn't the chest thumping self patting Indian just walked into Islamabad. Answer.......Pakistani's

What can i say , you guys made a joke . Even when the entire world says you lost the wars you claim you won
I’ll post links showing the world saying we won, give me an hour or so. Need to go somewhere right now... why don’t you post your links.

1971 Pakistan didn't lose to India but we had traitors within. That cancer is terminated. Now Pakistan is one country and one people even through the Indians don't think so. But what India thinks is irrelevant. Fact is paksitan is stronger than ever and if it wasn't then what hasn't the chest thumping self patting Indian just walked into Islamabad. Answer.......Pakistani's
your worng kid pakistan lost east pakistan cause greedy ZAB and punjabi army genrals were not ready to share power with dark skinned but majority bangla speaking muslims of bangladesh for which they first tried to kill hindus there and later tried to shame by changing demography by bringing biharo muslims from india which further agiated bengali muslims when that dint work they out right started saying idhar hum udhar tum and other such things like giving hindu lands to razzakar bihari muslims which were promised to benagli muslims later the genocide started when everything failed and rest is hostroy why blame everything on others when you lost due to your own greed , corruption and incompetence ,,, tell me arent same things not happening in pakistan now ... dil pe hath rakh ker kaho ke nahee ho rahee :tup:

your worng kid pakistan lost east pakistan cause greedy ZAB and punjabi army genrals were not ready to share power with dark skinned but majority bangla speaking muslims of bangladesh for which they first tried to kill hindus there and later tried to shame by changing demography by bringing biharo muslims from india which further agiated bengali muslims when that dint work they out right started saying idhar hum udhar tum and other such things like giving hindu lands to razzakar bihari muslims which were promised to benagli muslims later the genocide started when everything failed and rest is hostroy why blame everything on others when you lost due to your own greed , corruption and incompetence ,,, tell me arent same things not happening in pakistan now ... dil pe hath rakh ker kaho ke nahee ho rahee :tup:

First of all I am not a kid you old geriatric and 2ndly I know exactly what happened. Your Indian perspective is a Bollywood story as always. You are entitled to it. But I do not share your opinion nor accept it

1971 Pakistan didn't lose to India

21-3.jpg
3e33a9e2425b86ff4c803a1b45dee892-5a3eee8fd8bc7.jpg

but we had traitors within. That cancer is terminated. Now Pakistan is one country and one people even through the Indians don't think so. But what India thinks is irrelevant. Fact is paksitan is stronger than ever and if it wasn't then what hasn't the chest thumping self patting Indian just walked into Islamabad. Answer.......Pakistani's
Is that why Bhutto was lying through his teeth, claiming Bangladesh will come back after the humiliation defeat

images

I’ll post links showing the world saying we won, give me an hour or so. Need to go somewhere right now... why don’t you post your links.
No need entire post history will flood whatever you claim , this isn't the first time I've mingled with delusional ppl as yourselves

21-3.jpg

Is that why Bhutto was lying through his teeth, claiming Bangladesh will come back after the humiliation defeat

images

Are you reading India drops napalm on civilians..
Not interested in bullshit.
History is history.

I can post shit all day too. 1965 forced landing of your gnat. Want pictures
Picture of your Punjab occupied by Pakistani troops.
Half of Kashmir taken by Pakistani troops.
All of Pakistan carved out of India (I BET THIS PISSES YOU INDIAN OFF THE MOST)

21-3.jpg

images

No need entire post history will flood whatever you claim , this isn't the first time I've mingled with delusional ppl as yourselves

You are correct you live in a dillusional country. Indians don't even live on planet earth.

First of all I am not a kid you old geriatric and 2ndly I know exactly what happened. Your Indian perspective is a Bollywood story as always. You are entitled to it. But I do not share your opinion nor accept it
well do not accept it you not accepting my version dose not changes the history bangldeshies belive it s there history ask any one of them he will swear by it you are entitelled to your verssion... but history has a bad habit of repeating itself over and over again if you dont take lessons form your past mistakes and rectify them in time rest keep specualtiong and making such debates well they wont matter cause as a nation if you choose to live in denayl and a parelle universe of conspiracy theories and pheny facts you will make decissions of stupid assumptions and them pay dearly for them time and again like pakistan is doing now .... but khair sanu ki :sarcastic:

Bangladeshis and Indians can believe what they like...
How will history repeat when we don't have anything to do with Bangladesh.
Regarding India we have no worries. We know you better than you know yourselves

Pakistan

I can post shit all day too.
Facts ain't shit, you lost the wars , there is literally a instrument of surrender .
1965 forced landing of your gnat. Want pictures
I Punjab occupied by Pakistani troops.
I raise your Punjab pics with Lahore under indian control & at the doors of Islamabad, the best pic you can muster is capturing a toll booths literally at the border

23fa53c63e03f98eaa9c1798efd1eee7.jpg

Half of Kashmir taken by Pakistani troops.

Are you dumb ? If pak annexed it from princely state of Hari Singh ,how does it become a Indian defeat?

India only came & conquered 70% of Kashmir after Hari singh ceded Kashmir to India .
All of Pakistan carved out of India (I BET THIS PISSES YOU INDIAN OFF THE MOST)

So British raj was India ? Then I should also be pissed at burma becoming independent & 50 other countries too huh

Pakistan

Facts ain't shit, you lost the wars , there is literally a instrument of surrender .

I raise your Punjab pics with Lahore under indian control & at the doors of Islamabad, the best pic you can muster is capturing a toll booths literally at the border

Are you dumb ? If pak annexed it from princely state of Hari Singh ,how does it become a Indian defeat?

India only came & conquered 70% of Kashmir after Hari singh ceded Kashmir to India .

So British raj was India ? Then I should also be pissed at burma becoming independent & 50 other countries too huh
Yes we lost all wars.
We don't have Indian land called Pakistan.
Muslims didn't rule India for a 1000 years
Muhammad bin qasim wasn't 17 when he conquered India.
There are toilets everywhere in India and no open defecation
Tejas has cloaking device just like the starship enterprise
Arjun uses laser weapons
India soldier are all baboons and not monkeys as Pakistanis think.
Bollywood is how all Indians live
Indian army drank tea at Lahore gymkhana

Shall I carry on bitch

Pakistan

Barkee was not main Lahore at that time but part of Lahore district as mentioned and yeah we captured a lot more places like that in India in 1965 war

Like Munabad Khemkaran and Kishangarh
images (9).jpeg

pak war.jpg
1965-Indo-Pak-War.jpg

It's about time I get rid of your delusion... Since you posted a few picture... it's my time.
1965-India-Pakistan-War-Memorabilia-The-Australian-newspaper-14-September-1965-edition-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-Indo-Pak-War.jpg

55eb9e7273ef6.jpg

55ecc95243502.jpg

pic_newspaper-65.gif

Yes we lost all wars.
We don't have Indian land called Pakistan.
Good finally some intelligence
Muslims didn't rule India for a 1000 years
  1. Nope, apart from west India mughal ruled India for only 250 years
  2. They were indian Muslim empire , they ruled Pakistan , not the other way around.
  3. Lol indian hindu kings ruled over Pakistan since 200bce

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom