What's new

Pak still smarting under 1971 defeat, stoking trouble at border: BSF DG

Are you blind? I literally copy pasted from the article
Lol, post them... I didn’t see them. Unlike you I posted several international news channels boasting Pakistan’s victory.

Again, you say things with out backing them up. Show me the news articles... Is that too hard for you?

Did I offend you?
No Dear not at all.. i am sitting here in bangalore..After my office hour...satisfied with my work today.. more then happy with my 10+ CTC.. eagerly waiting for champions league game of RM vs Juventus.. No matter what you say will not be offended tonight.. untill ofcz RM loose..

But for you arguments in the previous post i can say.. it lacks information and Logic..

It's about time I get rid of your delusion... Since you posted a few picture... it's my time.
1965-India-Pakistan-War-Memorabilia-The-Australian-newspaper-14-September-1965-edition-Photos-and-Mementos-of-1965-Indo-Pak-War.jpg

55eb9e7273ef6.jpg

55ecc95243502.jpg

pic_newspaper-65.gif

Yes - The Aussie newspaper refers to a particular battle - not the war. It refers to The Battle of Chawinda - which Pakistan won. Similarly Pakistan lost The Battle of Assal Uttar and abandoned their Patton tanks - the area even became known as Pattonnagar because of the sheer number of Pakistani tanks.

Never seen the other newspapers - which country are they from?

No Dear not at all.. i am sitting here in bangalore..After my office hour...satisfied with my work today.. more then happy with my 10+ CTC.. eagerly waiting for champions league game of RM vs Juventus.. No matter what you say will not be offended tonight.. untill ofcz RM loose..

But for you arguments in the previous post i can say.. it lacks information and Logic..
I have no idea what your talking about. What 10+ CTC?
If you think my research is lacking, why don’t you contribute?

And to the cheerleaders of 1965 - here is Bhutto in the UN comparing Pakistan to a small South American nation being taken over by Argentina/Brazil or Denmark being taken over by France or Germany. And remember at this time it was both East and West Pakistan - but here he is asking the UN to stop India -

And to the cheerleaders of 1965 - here is Bhutto in the UN comparing Pakistan to a small South American nation being taken over by Argentina/Brazil or Denmark being taken over by France or Germany. And remember at this time it was both East and West Pakistan - but here he is asking the UN to stop India -
No dear, that’s from 1971. And it’s true... Your 7x bigger than us... No shame in admitting that.

No dear, that’s from 1971. And it’s true... Your 7x bigger than us... No shame in admitting that.

No buddy. It is from 1965. 1971 was a different speech - look at the end it specifically talks about September - the month of the 1965 war. The 1971 war was in December.

Of course India is bigger and even with East Pakistan - it was bigger. I am merely highlighting the history to correct some wrong perceptions.

You say everyone but fail to back yourself up. Funny.
you dont put facts but only opinions/views which are biased towards self.

Why dont you compare material & territorial losses on each side? More over both the wars were initiated by pakistan as such you shud have a objective. India was defending as such our only immediate objective was to repeal the invaders.

Haha - no, that was a military conquest. Not a political settlement. Do Pakistani text-books teach that Pakistan was militarily conquered? By whom?

So every military conquest of india going back 1500 years served no political agenda whatsoever?..........:lol:.......keep going!

So every military conquest of india going back 1500 years served no political agenda whatsoever?..........:lol:.......keep going!
Hahahahhaaha - Every military conquest has a political and strategic agenda. Do you understand the difference between a military conquest and a political settlement? Will the UK leaving the EU be a military conquest? Hahahahha - maybe according to you it will.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom