What's new

Pak spokesperson says wants normalization with India and will act against JeM

Make sure it doesn't involve Hanuman again and do avoid the Leopard Urine this time. :laugh:

@ topic, these if said are the usual diplomatic pleasantries, just like India often makes a song and dance about settling all issues with neighbours.
We will make sure to put camel piss in your ***

We will be sure to keep it up and then notch it up as required. Have no doubt about that.
lZBHa0.gif

We will be sure to keep it up and then notch it up as required. Have no doubt about that.
Son ... do it as you like and no need to ensure everything from you to me. I know that you are not in any position to ensure anything and nor I deserve.

Lol not sure what has happened to Indians on our forumnow a days. It seems like they lost all sanity . Haha. Can't understand normal diplomatic language.
The bandwidth is free and there's no shortage of these internet warriors.
Little do these Indians realise that this attack was unprecedented even for IOK.
If this trend takes hold in IOK then Pakistan would be the last thing on India's mind.

13:58 PM IST
Posted by Nishtha Gupta
Adil Ahmad Dar had visited Pakistan last year
New revelations in the Pulwama attack probe reveal that the Jaish-e-Mohammad suicide bomber Adil Ahmad Dar had visited Pakistan over last one year. He was indoctrinated at the JeM HQ in Pakistan. In the last few months, he was in constant touch with handlers in Pakistan.

The local Jaish-e-Mohammad cadre was not aware of the plot as part of JeM's new strategy to focus on recruiting local Kashmiris to carry out fidayeen(suicide) attacks and not Pakistanis

Han to beta Apne Elite member Ko be samjha do...
Humare religion pe jaiga to ise hi reply denge
Get lost from this forum, read the name again it's pakistan defence forum. And don't you dare to attack Islam again mother f**** . This is not your shitty India. Here you assholes will be replied in same kind.

Wait. A few Days later it will turn out that he was actually a Pakistani citizen, spent 4 years with ISI training, was their main agent in Kashmir and his real name Hamid bajwa.

@waz @Oscar @WebMaster @Arsalan ban this idiot from this forum. We don't require such assholes who attack our religion and abuse other members.

His posts have been reported and I have reported it as well.. He will have a short stay here before earning citizenship and permanent residency in banistan. Of course he will then make a false account and come here only to get banned again...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom