What's new

Pak spokesperson says wants normalization with India and will act against JeM

@HRK you are not a simple member but a responsible member. In this thread you have given lot of negative ratings on your wisdom. If post number 41 receives a negative rating why not post number 43.
Is this because he is not an Indian? What I have observed you have given negative ratings only to Indians.

@WebMaster, @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Slav Defence its a good example why good posters from India are not active and the old members feel that the good old PDF has gone.

Every action has a reaction. You guys troll and Pakistanis respond...why the fuss? Stop the instigation...simple.

If pakistan wants to act against jaish then what should china do in UN exactly ?
This will confuse china should they attack jaish or defend in UN ?

Anyways i dont think this will prevent india from doing whatever it wants to, no matter if pakistan briefs P5, or issue such statements.
what is india going to do? jack shit....u r all talk no walk...
we are never scared of india, you guys are third world country just like ours stop acting as if you are some super powa.

He literally just repeated the existing facts on the ground: Pakistan is pursuing normalization with India, which has been the Pakistani position for atleast the last three governments, and that JeM is banned in Pakistan and Pakistan will continue to act against it.

Some of you Indians really clutch at straws to make yourself appear grandiose and like you actually have a hope of pressuring Pakistan over a concocted claim of culpability.

JeM has blood of innocents on their hands. Paskistan has been harboring them.

How is punishing JeM and avoiding conventional damage not the best option for you? Think about your soldiers.
In all honesty giving up organizations like JeM and LeT to India is the best option for Pakistan in terms of stability and geo politics too.
Even if Pakistan had a desire to hand over Azhar to India, it’s no longer an option given the rabid threats and statements emanating from India. It would be political suicide for any Pakistani government to cooperate with India at this stage.

Calm down and talk to, and engage with, Pakistan with respect and civility, and down the road avenues of cooperation might become available.

Last edited:
@HRK you are not a simple member but a responsible member.
Moderation is NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY for any issue regarding moderation of the thread or forum plz contact moderation team and for any of my action keep in mind its my discretion and ITS NOT IN ANY WAY related to moderation.

Moderation is NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY for any issue regarding moderation of the thread or forum plz contact moderation team and for any of my action keep in mind its my discretion and ITS NOT IN ANY WAY related to moderation.
I do agree with you sir, only request from my side is the way you handle the trolls from India, please do for other nationalities as well.
Anyway you are a wise and learned people, discretion is with you.

Back
Top Bottom