What's new

Pak shows concern over World Cup security threats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys enjoy his burning frustration. Take it easy. :cheesy:

Don't forget what he believes, sun rises in the west. :lol: ICC world cup with out India...... bechara bahat mushkil mei hai, understand this.

lol.. Ireland and netharlands... your ireland was whitewashed 3-0 in their last tour... n they also lost to Bangladesh... ask them to win over bangladesh before claiming such... n for your India ... it took 20 years to win a test match but bd has won within 5 years... n also .

Damn u r talking about the No.1 test team don't you...minnows???:angry:

It was way back in 20th century .
This is 21st century my friend

U call Indian team as s**t .
We lead the Test Rackings and 2nd in ODI rankings .
And BD is always at the bottom

And u wonn against India in 2007 WC by fluke , same happened to Pakistan they lost against Ireland .

Let's see if u even reach the Quarter Finals if 2011 WC
After setting a lowest score in 2011 WC ,what more can I expect

If the 2007 world cup win was a fluke then I asked you to watch the match... Bnagladesh team has won the match in both bat and bowl... did you forgot the sixes that was hit by tamim iqbal when zahir khan was bowling...

Bangladesh team has undergone a rapid development in the last 2 to 3 years... n most of the players are talented.. they can win over any team now unlike 5-10 years earlier bd used to play only for good score... n in the last 2 years bd has won 11 out of 15 matches including white washed new zeland and also white washed west indies on west indies... the only prob of bangladesh is nerve as players usually got nervous during bad time where they are supposed to play more better cricket... If bd just can overcome this and they find consistency then they can defeat any team... n out of the last 3 under 19 world cup bd has gone 2 second round 2 times... n maority of the present players are from that under 19 teams and bangladesh is the youngest team in the world cup with average age of 23... just we need to give them 2-5 years... by this time when majority of the players will be fully matured enough the will defeat any team regularly... just for example is the rise of Sri Lankan team... n take for example what was Indian team 10 years earlier...

This is not by other but said by Sunil Gavaskar that India is lion at home but a cat in abroad as India was not capable enough to win any series abroad... n just watch n see how far your overrated Indian team goes... if every ting goes well Indian team will be burried at dhaka against Pakistan or srilanka during quarter final... I want this to happen against pakistan...

Damn u r talking about the No.1 test team don't you...minnows???:angry:

These Bangladeshis are so overconfident that they think they can win the World cup .
They r alrdy out of the tournament and couldnt even reach Quarter Finals
After their uber dismal performance against WI , only fools will think they r going to win against England or South Africa

India should be ban from organizing rest of the game and all the game should be distributed among Sri Lanka and Bangladesh...
O.K 5 year old, time to go back to your playzone.
"Math and space go hand in hand."

@Sami
Only BD team has improved in 4 yrs ??
So u meant to say rest of the teams have degraded ??

U r team Whitewashed WI in WI .
Ok so these WI gang raped u in u r home ground . :rofl:
And u r comparing BD with India

What a fukking joke of a thread

i'm enjoying the verbal diarrhea here

@Sami
Only BD team has improved in 4 yrs ??
So u meant to say rest of the teams have degraded ??

U r team Whitewashed WI in WI .
Ok so these WI gang raped u in u r home ground . :rofl:
And u r comparing BD with India

What happen against WI is a very sad story as no body expected that and winning against WI was almost certain that majority of the BD crowd thought... n that is the reason they got real angry after the match... as I have said before giving a good start by Tamim always gives the boost else rest of the team become nervous... thats the same case happened on that match...

Still I will not say that BD is 100% capable enough to defeat India but BD is approaching that mark ... within 2-5 years time frame... n regarding BD's performance... just look at the last 2 years result...of BD... it was better thats the reason the expectation has become higher... n look at the players average... it is around 30 now... previously with the retiered player it was only around 20...

N with a very decent bowling attack India is never a very strong team... if any one can get some early break through.. or get 1 or 2 early wicket then India is gone.. that is their nature.. n so far India has performed poorly while chasing target... luckily they did it against weak teams... just want to see against stronger team how they will perform...

India is HOT fav in this WC @ 3 to 1....

2011 Cricket World Cup Betting - Odds, Tips & Previews

India has been numero uno on ICC rankins for a while..........

TEAM MATCHES POINTS RATING
1 India 42 5357 128
2 South Africa 36 4228 117
3 England 45 5165 115
4 Sri Lanka 27 2951 109
5 Australia 43 4583 107
6 Pakistan 29 2615 90
7 West Indies 25 2128 85
8 New Zealand 32 2482 78
9 Bangladesh 19 131 7

Reliance ICC Rankings - ICC Team Rankings, ICC Test Rankings, ICC ODI Rankings

And tell me which team belongs to the bottom of the barrel....

@sami, instead of your usual empty talks, try to confront the fact that BD is in 9th position and India is in 1st in the ranking.

If the 2007 world cup win was a fluke then I asked you to watch the match... Bnagladesh team has won the match in both bat and bowl... did you forgot the sixes that was hit by tamim iqbal when zahir khan was bowling...

Bangladesh team has undergone a rapid development in the last 2 to 3 years... n most of the players are talented.. they can win over any team now unlike 5-10 years earlier bd used to play only for good score... n in the last 2 years bd has won 11 out of 15 matches including white washed new zeland and also white washed west indies on west indies... the only prob of bangladesh is nerve as players usually got nervous during bad time where they are supposed to play more better cricket... If bd just can overcome this and they find consistency then they can defeat any team... n out of the last 3 under 19 world cup bd has gone 2 second round 2 times... n maority of the present players are from that under 19 teams and bangladesh is the youngest team in the world cup with average age of 23... just we need to give them 2-5 years... by this time when majority of the players will be fully matured enough the will defeat any team regularly... just for example is the rise of Sri Lankan team... n take for example what was Indian team 10 years earlier...

This is not by other but said by Sunil Gavaskar that India is lion at home but a cat in abroad as India was not capable enough to win any series abroad... n just watch n see how far your overrated Indian team goes... if every ting goes well Indian team will be burried at dhaka against Pakistan or srilanka during quarter final... I want this to happen against pakistan...

you need to stop this BS my friend & get a reality check! BD is only playing test cricket today 'cause of India. Dalmia & co got you the status only to garner ur support at ICC. You are only used & abused by BCCI & that's the reality which you got to live with. What the heck.. india hasn't given you even one home series.. 'cause it doesn't consider BD a worthy competitor!!

you need to stop this BS my friend & get a reality check! BD is only playing test cricket today 'cause of India. Dalmia & co got you the status only to garner ur support at ICC. You are only used & abused by BCCI & that's the reality which you got to live with. What the heck.. india hasn't given you even one home series.. 'cause it doesn't consider BD a worthy competitor!!

Not cause of Dalmia ... but cause of the vote from the 6 other test playing nations... even if India would not give vote Bangladesh would go through as BD had majority of the vote... so you better stop whinning that only cause of India BD got test status...

@sami, instead of your usual empty talks, try to confront the fact that BD is in 9th position and India is in 1st in the ranking.

Stop posting this ranking... India is not gonna world champion just cause of this ranikng.. they are likely to be kicked out from the tournament during their quarter final against sri lanka or pakistan .... which will be played most likely in dhaka and you can easily imagine who the crowd will support... if it will be played in India then I guess 1996 semi final scene is in your mind and against sri lanka do not forget that you were bowled out with only 54 run during 2000 sharjah cup final...

Not cause of Dalmia ... but cause of the vote from the 6 other test playing nations... even if India would not give vote Bangladesh would go through as BD had majority of the vote... so you better stop whinning that only cause of India BD got test status...

:lol: what planet u are living in my friend?? there no 6 or 60 votes!! there's only 1 vote in ICC & it's BCCI!! whichever way bcci swings, rest of the votes swing that way! looks like your common sense is obscured by sheer imagination to realise the fact of today's cricket politics!!

:lol: what planet u are living in my friend?? there no 6 or 60 votes!! there's only 1 vote in ICC & it's BCCI!! whichever way bcci swings, rest of the votes swing that way! looks like your common sense is obscured by sheer imagination to realise the fact of today's cricket politics!!

Yes... pakistan, srilanka, south africa, west indies, australia, new zeland all are province of india that they will do whatever india will ask??? keep day dreaming...

Yes... pakistan, srilanka, south africa, west indies, australia, new zeland all are province of india that they will do whatever india will ask??? keep day dreaming...

they may not be the province of india in real terms!! but end of the day none of the cricket board of above nations wants to be on the other side!! you know why?? 'cause more than three fourth of the global cricket revenues are from india & everyone wants a piece of that pie, including BD!! howmany BD companys are the global sponsers of world cricket?? compare that with the ones from india & you will get your answer!! day dreaming?? ya.. more like living in the real world than the fantasy land!! there is no room for emotions in this doggy dog world my friend!! money is might..every one is a poodle to that might, including cricket BD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom