What's new

Pak shows concern over World Cup security threats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who are not interested to play semifinals and finals can go back to their country,,

Some of the captains already told in press that they dont want to play India in India in quaters and semis even before threat came... Now since the threat has come they can easily use this treat to escape from india..

I agree that this thread shows exactly how Indians and Bangladeshis behave across these forums. A thread criticizing India is started, a Bangladeshi troll tries to hijack it by pouring out his vivid fantasies, and the Indians bring him to face reality by showing the proverbial mirror.

Above is just a continuation of what I said one should expect. Again, the idea above is to divert from the topic by using things such as "proverbial mirror" which have zero relevance. And in typical style, you'll see many Indians thanking the post (as it's happened already) because they think it's a good post (not seeing the fallacy in these kinds of posts).

Above is just a continuation of what I said one should expect. Again, the idea above is to divert from the topic by using things such as "proverbial mirror" which have zero relevance. And in typical style, you'll see many Indians thanking the post (as it's happened already) because they think it's a good post (not seeing the fallacy in these kinds of posts).

Buddy, you should go through the thread again to see exactly who brought in things with zero relevance. I agree that during rebutting the troll, the focal point of this thread has blurred. However, you wouldn't want someone to go ahead blabbering and making baseless accusation against you without exposing their hypocrisy, would you?

Some of the captains already told in press that they dont want to play India in India in quaters and semis even before threat came... Now since the threat has come they can easily use this treat to escape from india..

perhaps you missed the press statement from Afridi

none of the cricketers are whining....theyre ready to play their hearts out and represent Pakistan Nation and the holy sacred flag. It is GOVERNMENT officials who were/are expressing their concerns. Maybe you should put some masking tape over your bal thakerays who sink so low as to issue threats against athletes, musicians, etc. in an effort to engage in blind, empty, and might i add meaningless chest-thumping --which you hindustanis are famous for

@topic: There's no way Indian govt. will allow anyone to harm the Pakistani team during such a high profile tournament. Some people might issue threats etc. for their 15 mins of fame but no one would be stupid enough to follow up on those threats.

none of the cricketers are whining....theyre ready to play their hearts out and represent Pakistan Nation and the holy sacred flag. It is GOVERNMENT officials who were/are expressing their concerns. Maybe you should put some masking tape over your bal thakerays who sink so low as to issue threats against athletes, musicians, etc. in an effort to engage in blind, empty, and might i add meaningless chest-thumping --which you hindustanis are famous for

ohh thats why minorities got killed just because they ask something against religion ..... at least bal thakre just asking and threatening people not killing them

ohh thats why minorities got killed just because they ask something against religion ..... at least bal thakre just asking and threatening people not killing them

just the fact that you have people who can openly incite hatred that way against athletes and the like (forget politics here) says a lot

anyways, put your money --or rather a rag --where your mouth is. Lets just enjoy the game. Hopefully the arrangements will be foolproof as ''shetty'' claims they are.

just the fact that you have people who can openly incite hatred that way against athletes and the like (forget politics here) says a lot

anyways, put your money --or rather a rag --where your mouth is. Lets just enjoy the game. Hopefully the arrangements will be foolproof as ''shetty'' claims they are.

because of these fool proof and sherry claims all teams coming in india

CWG , hockey WC .................................. you need more

you answered your own question!! why your govt is worrying when the whole world, including yourself thinks that it's just a meaningless chest-thumping??

blind, empty, and might i add meaningless chest-thumping --which you hindustanis are famous for

He says thank you to A boo for this useful post:

Mumtaz-Qadri-rose-garland.jpg

And so does he:

Last edited by a moderator:
India can control its non-state actors.
But bala sahiab is a state actor

This topic provides a very good case study of how you'll see Indians debate across the web. A genuine topic is started, since Shiva Sena has threatened Pakistan in the past. On top of that, there have been threats admitted by Indian authorities as well. But what do we have?

Only diversion attempts and personal attacks. Telling Bangladeshi member what Bangladeshi people did (not relevant one bit), how Bangladesh sucks as a team (again, not relevant in any way or shape), how good Indian team is, how Bangladesh doesn't deserve test status, etc. Very few replies on topic.

This is really a boilerplate for what I have come to expect. You can look at this as insecurity, unable to take one bit of criticism, etc, but it's quite sad this is what it always ends up being.

Well said! These concerns are legitimate as we've seen indian crowds often acting like jahils and crazy Hindu fundamentalists threatening Pakistani cricketers openly. What indians do is when there is anything negative about their "great" india is start insulting Pakistan and making lame shots at Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom