What's new

Pak shows concern over World Cup security threats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said! These concerns are legitimate as we've seen indian crowds often acting like jahils and crazy Hindu fundamentalists threatening Pakistani cricketers openly. Of course anything what indians do is when there is anything negative about their "great" india is start insulting Pakistan and making lame shots at Pakistan.

If you worry so much, why don't you refuse to play in India?

As it is, you're not going to win the WC. So it doesn't really matter, you know.

As it is, you're not going to win the WC. So it doesn't really matter, you know.

Yeah "superpower" :rofl: india is going to win it.

Seriously the forum needs control the amount of people from bharat ratshit it allows on here, its getting too much :disagree:

Seriously the forum needs control the amount of people from bharat ratshit it allows on here, its getting too much :disagree:

I never said India is going to win it. I said Pakistan is not going to win it.

Seriously you need to work on your critical reasoning skills, assuming they exist.

too much rofling without any reason,its getting too much here ,something is needed to control it

I like that CaptainJackSparrow was trying to be all nice for a while by claiming Sidhu is not racist.

And as soon as his bubble is burst and he's made to look like the utter fool that he is, he decides, I'll just be a jerk and try to insult the Pakistanis.

Sorry CaptainJackSparrow its a little too late for that, its quite clear to everyone here that you are posting from a school for the mentally handicapped.

On another note. I think Pakistan will be fine in India, I know the Indians would not let themselves be embarrassed in this regard.

I like that CaptainJackSparrow was trying to be all nice for a while by claiming Sidhu is not racist.

And as soon as his bubble is burst and he's made to look like the utter fool that he is, he decides, I'll just be a jerk and try to insult the Pakistanis.

Sorry CaptainJackSparrow its a little too late for that, its quite clear to everyone here that you are posting from a school for the mentally handicapped.

On another note. I think Pakistan will be fine in India, I know the Indians would not let themselves be embarrassed in this regard.

What you CAN do: Type on an internet forum

What you CAN'T do: Refuse to play in India.

Period.

I never said India is going to win it. I said Pakistan is not going to win it.

Seriously you need to work on your critical reasoning skills, assuming they exist.

You're hilarious. :rolleyes:

Anyways I'm done arguing with an indian troll who'll probably be banned for like 20th time :wave:

now u understood:D
this is wat u r doing with ur posts

Huh? You still make no sense.

Seriously just give up on trying to be funny, its pretty pathetic and a big FAIL

well if pakistan get in final well we should show serious concern in playing in india as aussies did in 1998 worldcup and played in pakistan and lost

You're hilarious. :rolleyes:

Anyways I'm done arguing with an indian troll who'll probably be banned for like 20th time :wave:

Hey, don't worry about it. Hes the one that loses.

Just think about this, what a friendless pathetic loser he must be.

He wants to keep visiting these sites to give ad revenue money to the owners of the site? We cannot stop him

What we can do is marvel at what a sad lonely, pathetic loser he must be, that he does not even spend time making interesting or intelligent coversation when one goes on the internet. Instead he makes remarks most 14 yr olds would be ashamed to make.

And fellow Pakistanis, just because he is being racist, does not mean we have to sink to this level. Refrain from the India bashing. Let him waste his time and life here if he wants. Its pathetic. Just remember he is sad and lonely.

Huh? You still make no sense.

Seriously just give up on trying to be funny, its pretty pathetic and a big FAIL

hmmmmmm,
ur concerns for playing here fails when every body enjoying here.

well if pakistan get in final well we should show serious concern in playing in india as aussies did in 1998 worldcup and played in pakistan and lost

The difference is that ICC is owned by BCCI now .
If PCB creates excessive noise the world cup will be given to another nation instead of match fixers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom