What's new

Pak shouldn't seek nuke deal with US, says Burns

One motorway and few building will not earn Pakistan economy...We have more scientist,engineer,doctor,MBAs,researchers,teacher,bankers,industry and established banks,economist and n numbers of students....

1 motorway?:rofl: stretched to all Pakistan....... yes u do!! u have a country of 1.1 billion !!!:rofl:

BB:no: dont take advantage of population in this reguard.:lol:

Well there is a treaty and you can complain to world bank...If Pakistan has water shortage problem cause by India..what your government waiting for..
What was that big fuss over Bagliar dam & Krishanga all about?

You don't have to tell me though, i already know.
But the problem is not water from India. like i said our alternative sources for the production of electricity are almost none and we need to consolidate them instead of relying on hydro power generators.

Well there is a treaty and you can complain to world bank...If Pakistan has water shortage problem cause by India..what your government waiting for..
What was that big fuss over Bagliar dam & Krishanga all about?

You don't have to tell me though, i already know. ;)
But the problem is not water from India. like i said our alternative sources for the production of electricity are almost none and we need to consolidate them instead of relying on hydro power generators alone.

Okay, Pakistan shouldn't seek nuclear deal but in that case USA shouldn't use routes for their supplies in Afghanistan via Pakistan & shouldn't have quoted this " Either you are with us or against us" and there was no need of that prestigious honor for Pakistan by declaring Pakistan as a "major non NATO ally"
The fact remains an open secret that US knows the importance of Pakistan and there fore will not adhere to any such dogmas of people who are on pay roll of a certain state which is all about " why don't you look at me, my economy is booming"

Desi man nice comeback, i can see that your confinement period didn't go in waste :)

refer to the bold & underlined part above:

the statement was made by ex under secretary of ex bush govt regarding pakistan but ask your president or the PM or even your all powerful COAS of the day to say the same thing to US. pl. dont give me we stopped nato supplies crap......

PAkistan is many times better then india thats why Great Indians like you always compare ur self with Pakistan.

Truth be told, India loathes being compared to Pakistan. That is why there were such HUGE efforts to de-hyphenate even in a literal sense, India from what used to called the India-Pakistan calculus.

Today nobody in diplomatic circles uses the term "India-Pakistan". The Obama administration even coined the term "AfgPak" to create a new security calculus for the region. Several Pakistani commentators have written articles on how ominous this is to the diplomatic position of Pakistan.

Which is why you see all foreign state visits from presidents (such as US, Russia, even China!) visit ONLY India. They will not have Pakistan on that itinerary because Indians get offended when they do it. They may visit Pakistan on a separate occasion altogether, and not include India on that. These things happened for a reason.

What this means, if you haven't already deduced it, is that India wants to be treated on its own merits.

1 motorway?:rofl: stretched to all Pakistan....... yes u do!! u have a country of 1.1 billion !!!:rofl:

BB:no: dont take advantage of population in this reguard.:lol:

look go to India is growing and long way to go thread you will come how much Highway or motorway we have or building we have..

And about you second point,If you can take advantage of our huge population then as a Indian why can't we..

look go to India is growing and long way to go thread how much Highway or motorway we have..

And about you second point,If you can take advantage of our huge population then as a Indian why can't we..

U dont have motorways:rofl: just 2 laned highways at best!
India is growing and so is Pakistan slowly but steadily ..... we will be launching the first SHIP CITY in mid 2012! already building artificial cresent island or park tower in the arabian sea, one of the very few 7 star hotels and marina.... etc

How did i take advantage of indian population? with respect to Percentage vs percentage?:rofl: just coz ur people are poor is not my fault is it?

Anyways stop this childish arguement..

Ecomonically we cant maintain parity coz of population! 150 million vs 1.1 billion indians?
Try reduction of poverty?
15-17% vs 60% poor under poverty like and 60% of ur middle class tht is slighty above poverty line?
Education.... we are almost on the same level.
Human index?
etc

India has 19 times more forex as well as Loans!?

Ur rant again is not justified coz of ur population and size?

Also stop hidding behind flags of other countries... have some courage and display indian flags unless ur ashamed to be one!

If population was the criteria for success, then a tiny nation like Japan would not be the mammoth economic power that it is....

So your point is irrelevant...

Secondly, population is a problem in our growth, less an advantage.....

Imagine how even though having a population so much larger than yours, we are able to achieve a steady growth and progressing on all fronts equally....

refer to the bold & underlined part above:

the statement was made by ex under secretary of ex bush govt regarding pakistan but ask your president or the PM or even your all powerful COAS of the day to say the same thing to US. pl. dont give me we stopped nato supplies crap......
Dont talk as if i am the one asking USA for nuclear deal it's the same President & PM who have forwarded these concerns and they are very much in line when they express to be treated on parity.If USA can express her reservations regarding Pakistan-Iran energy deals including gas & electricity both then USA should volunteer herself to assist us meet our energy needs. Don't worry about NATO supply routes argument as i have always maintained that they(NATO) knows their importance & we do, no need to convince some other insignificant parties.

U dont have motorways:rofl: just 2 laned highways at best!
India is growing and so is Pakistan slowly but steadily ..... we will be launching the first SHIP CITY in mid 2012! already building artificial cresent island or park tower in the arabian sea, one of the very few 7 star hotels and marina.... etc

How did i take advantage of indian population? with respect to Percentage vs percentage?:rofl: just coz ur people are poor is not my fault is it?

Anyways stop this childish arguement..

@BOLD lines,Well you guys always compare India poverty in terms of number, even small ratio of huge population give you huge number.....

Okay, Pakistan shouldn't seek nuclear deal but in that case USA shouldn't use routes for their supplies in Afghanistan via Pakistan & shouldn't have quoted this " Either you are with us or against us" and there was no need of that prestigious honor for Pakistan by declaring Pakistan as a "major non NATO ally"
The fact remains an open secret that US knows the importance of Pakistan and there fore will not adhere to any such dogmas of people who are on pay roll of a certain state which is all about " why don't you look at me, my economy is booming"

Desi man nice comeback, i can see that your confinement period didn't go in waste :)

Apart from the bravado tell me one thing frankly - does Pakistan have any other option other than co-operating with US/NATO in this WoT ?

Remember I want a frank answer.:agree:

Apart from the bravado tell me one thing frankly - does Pakistan have any other option other than co-operating with US/NATO in this WoT ?

Remember I want a frank answer.:agree:

Lots of options!
Suspeding supplies!
Covertly supporting afghan taliban!
Telling em we aint gonna do more in WOT!
USA cant afford war with another country with nuclear weapons 6-7 largest professional army, break UN laws while being stuck in 2 wars and in bad economic crissis.

Lots of options!
Suspeding supplies!
Covertly supporting afghan taliban!
Telling em we aint gonna do more in WOT!
USA cant afford war with another country with nuclear weapons 6-7 largest professional army, break UN laws while being stuck in 2 wars and in bad economic crissis.

Suspeding supplies - you will loose a key ally and aid giver and loose the very little sympathy that the world has towards Pakistan right now.

Covertly supporting afghan taliban! - Pakistan will still loose in the long run, The ISI is still very much aligned with the taliban anyways right now. Its in your favor to fight the taliban not support them.

Telling em we aint gonna do more in WOT! - The WOT will save Pakistan from falling in to the hands of the extremist, sure stop the war and the differences between Afghanistan and Pakistan will also be erased soon. You are not doing anyone a favor by fighting this war, your saving your own backside.

USA cant afford war with another country with nuclear weapons 6-7 largest professional army, break UN laws while being stuck in 2 wars and in bad economic crissis. - Ohh im sure they can afford it lol The US can do whatever it want, it only needs an excuse, wake up from that pipe dream.

I wanna ask an honest qs. ..

Pakistani mrmbers openly critisie Demoocracy and Indian GoV.

May i humbly ask....

1. When you know Zardari is infinitely corrupt...

2. When you gov is licking Uncle Sam's feet ..

3. You lost 60 B $ in WoT...

4. Gilani is toothless lion... Can never do any good and is worse than Musharraf...

why dont you guys either stop complaing or overthrow ur gov ???

Had ur nation been a True Democracy the accounability towards nation ... Which is adistance dream with zardarir.. N gilanis in picture..
YOU would have eliminated such issues of national price by virtue of Mass Openion .. The Power of Democracy..

US has Killed Pakistan or Pakistan is Commiting a self suicide is a matter of debate...

Back
Top Bottom