c13011.png

c1307.png

c1306.png

c1305.png

C-130J+Super+Hercules+of+Indian+Air+force.jpg

C_130J_Super_hercules.jpg

A dedicated Spec Ops AF SQD operatig state of the art airlifters

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude,even the Indian SF operator are seasoned fighters.Indian SF have not yet a single failed mission.

please provide a link sir. and while your at it research about who they are fighting how long is the enemy positioned there for and how many years has that enemy been active for.

Sometimes I wonder if any real Military Personnel were to read PDF they'd probably draw a chuckle or two seeing the d*ck measuring contests we ever so religiously engage in !

What our operators carry...

tavor_dis.jpg

Glock17.jpg

galil2.jpg

negev_5.jpg

I've only ever heard it called FCS- (Future Combat System) anyway........

FCS stands for Fire Control System used by ships of the Indian Navy.

please provide a link sir. and while your at it research about who they are fighting how long is the enemy positioned there for and how many years has that enemy been active for.

Sir,can you provide me a link which suggest that Indian SF failed in a single operation..coz that would be easier than me finding a link saying they didnt fail.

From 71 war to LTTE and Afghans in Kashmir..everyone feared the Army SF.

Sometimes I wonder if any real Military Personnel were to read PDF they'd probably draw a chuckle or two seeing the d*ck measuring contests we ever so religiously engage in !

i think its good that people do this is good to show support to their Special forces.

It's all in in good spirit mate! Just a way to show off- no one is going to have an epiphany after seeing these pics. Also it is almost impossible to compare SFs as here training and expertise counts for a lot and that is almost impossible to quantify. no one is tkaing this too seriously.

Looks into quality of training for Pakistan Army (Not SSG),

Weapons don't matter, the men behind then do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom