What's new

Pak seeks Indian EVMs for poll use

:P then whats the use of wasting money

Even USA do not use these machines they are always vulnerable to hacking and manipulating. One of the reason is India has 100 of millions of voters and so these EVMs make it easy :D.

My organization is working on a comprehensive EVS. It would make these EVM's look like a cakewalk to crack. Plus our projected cost is 60% the current May elections budget.

Keep your hopes up and pray for once the right decisions are taken.

My organization is working on a comprehensive EVS. It would make these EVM's look like a cakewalk to crack. Plus our projected cost is 60% the current May elections budget.

Keep your hopes up and pray for once the right decisions are taken.

You are from which country? :what:

You are from which country? :what:
he will be from PAK or from US , when these people build thing they often get cracked, have you ever noticed any indian bank got breached ? not but US banks can get breach so dose PAK banks;)

Why don't they ask one from the European countries considering they will be more neutral than US or India. Though I like the initiative. I doubt it would go through with the election coming up. And lets face it we are not really the bests of friends where Pakistan can trust our voting machines to elect their leaders.

:P then whats the use of wasting money

The security features EVM currently has, Its not possible to manipulate results. Many tried to demonstrate and approached courts to prove their point but everyone failed. It is one of the safest system for voting. Only BJP has problems with use EVMs, because Its is the only manufactured issue they can raise after losing in elections. Voting in whole India is not conducted on same date or in one round, instead 5-6 different dates were announced and only 5-6 states go for vote at one date/round. Whole voting process take a time span of 1-2 months to conclude. But counting of votes has to be concluded in one single day for all India, after completion of all voting rounds. In last 3-4 elections the pattern of using multiple voting dates and EVMs improved the vote security and election security considerbly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom