What's new

Pak seeks DMRC MD’s advice on Metro

I will be glad if all major cities of our country gets a metro the number counts more than thirty and within a decade we may have more than hundred cities which require metro or mono rail system .

And Pakistan can ask for all kind of help from their all weather friend China also. They are very much experienced in building such mega projects with staggering speed.

ur just an indian version of zaid hamid, sorry to say.

he says that Indians kill Pakistanis, so no peace. ur saying the same. this doesn't work. stop having this mentality.
1 thing-You can't bypass anyone's thought here. It's a forum. We come here to discuss not to label anyone merely for some brownie points.
2 thing- how many relatives or neighbor(Varanasi & Mumbai, my relatives & neighbors,colleagues of my father,he works in CR,CST. My brother & father missed CST mass murder by just merely 10-15 minutes. They reached Sewri, then my father received call from railway office to not come there. My brother had to catch Mahanagari Express.) have you lost in bomb blasts which linked to Pakistan based terror organizations.
3 thing- don't tell us what we are or what we not. We know ourselves much better than you.
4 thing- If I am right you are false flagger.
There is meaning of economic relation when there is violence/attack happening in two neighboring areas.
But I am in favor of Pak channels but gradually. & there should be constant cross checking of program content.
If they try to create division,authorities should punish them in extreme manners.
By the way no body replied why is ARY is running on my tv set since last 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom