What's new

Pak seeks DMRC MD’s advice on Metro

thats your and your lahoris liars problem

331278d1271486553tmumba.jpg

Mumbai Metro Updates - SkyscraperCity

Well they are digging .. So at least I can confirm that .. since we have waited for the last 15 years .. whats another month to get disappointed.

its a shame that pak cant build a metro of its own. :(
Dude...no need to re-invent the wheel....they can say same thing about our airplanes......Gone were the days when people thought to develop everything all by themselves, Now only the end result matters the most.

Its not fortune telling its called engineering knowledge and common sense.

Let me explain:

1. It takes 6 month to a year in preparing project fesibility report and inititial project report.

2. Then it takes 1 year in preparing DPR (detailed project report)

3. Then it will take 1 year in govt. approvals, environment clearance, land acquisitions and financial closure.

4. Finally it takes another 5-6 years to build a Metro line.

I am saying this because I have seen this all from my eyes and my city have Metro for last 10 years.

And we are adding another 150 kms to our existing Delhi Metro network.

Just do the maths don't blame me.
not necessary brthr if the govt. is willing time can be reduced easily by 1-2 years
look at the example of jaipur metro JMRC was incorporated on 1 jan 2010 the project report was prepared by DMRC n just afer that the tenders were issued n more than half of the work has been completed now n the first phase is expected to start by jan 2013:thinktank::cheers:

Jaipur Metro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

not necessary brthr if the govt. is willing time can be reduced easily by 1-2 years
look at the example of jaipur metro JMRC was incorporated on 1 jan 2010 the project report was prepared by DMRC n just afer that the tenders were issued n more than half of the work has been completed now n the first phase is expected to start by jan 2013:thinktank::cheers:
Actually there might be delay. Recent news...

Dude...no need to re-invent the wheel....they can say same thing about our airplanes......Gone were the days when people thought to develop everything all by themselves, Now only the end result matters the most.

well i get pissed off when pakistanis say that a lahori is better off than a delhite. how it possible? when delhits travel everyday on a profit making making metro with 0.01% accracy. on the other hand pakistani railways have become a joke and is falling apart with 50 engines. dude come on a country that cant fix 1970s engines, cant handle a metro.

wnyways i hope pakistan gives the contract to india to build this for them. we have bombardier, beml and bhel to manufacture rolling stock and dmrc and other organistions are expert at project management at this level. .

well i get pissed off when pakistanis say that a lahori is better off than a delhite. how it possible? when delhits travel everyday on a profit making making metro with 0.01% accracy. on the other hand pakistani railways have become a joke and is falling apart with 50 engines. dude come on a country that cant fix 1970s engines, cant handle a metro.

wnyways i hope pakistan gives the contract to india to build this for them. we have bombardier, beml and bhel to manufacture rolling stock and dmrc and other organistions are expert at project management at this level. .
You can't wait to first grow your domestic industry then getting these trains. The work should be parallel to import from other country.

For ex. If we did according to you, we wouldn't have ACs like Sukhoi, Rafael expecting LCA, AMCA, FGFA to complete.

Development and Administration is run by logic not emotions or ego.

Jaipur Metro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

right now there are 9 different cities with metro uc and 6 more are ready to take off. it has become a status symbol and kind of a vote bank for a city with over 10 mill people. soon every city with 10 mill people have it. all these projects are profit making and govts are willing to approve as soon as possibe.

You can't wait to first grow your domestic industry then getting these trains. The work should be parallel to import from other country.

For ex. If we did according to you, we wouldn't have ACs like Sukhoi, Rafael expecting LCA, AMCA, FGFA to complete.

Development and Administration is run by logic not emotions or ego.

well all i can say that its good pakistan is now waking up. And india should help in anyway possible in the project.

No need to bust a vein over this .. relax .. before the project managers of toilets come in from our side..

This is awsome news.. both nations can help each other when the time arises asking for help should not be nothing to be ashamed about rather it will bring both nations together. P.S all troll masters give it a rest eh peace is the way forward alot of bad things can be said about both nations how about practicing a word called PEACE !

Back
Top Bottom