What's new

Pak-Russia civil nuclear cooperation discussed

Lol.
It was just a discussion between two think tanks.
You are right. Indeed it was just a discussion between two think tanks. You can Lol all you want but remember
1. During the last cold war we were not even on speaking terms with Russia.
2. At least now we can sit together on a table and have a serious conversation.
3. This type of meetings will not result in any deal but each side can hear the other sides point of view.
4. The purpose of these meeting is to see what is possible and what is not.
5. This is known as lobbying and both sides are doing it.
6. It will result in further positive interactions with Russia.

Nukes tech won't help in Pakistan unemployment crisis internal law and order security conditions terrorism huge IMf loans repayment prices going up inflation, dollar going up , water crisis , even north Korea has advanced nukes plus tech and look at its condition stop wasting money on useless nuke tech

I think after the Helicopter arrive , we can dream of a bigger quantity , we are still waiting for the 5-6 helicopters

Cooperation with Russia on Nuclear security is great idea but I like the idea of trade and refineries expansion with Russia

If Russia had offered 2-5 Sukhoi 35 as gift to try out then I would have considered thing are serious

I hope for Pak Russia Civil Nuclear cooperation to go through.

IMO its more of offering a pie piece in coming years for Russians in Vision for 2025 in which around 50,000 MW energy to be added at the moment current share is 2-3% for nuclear energy which will be taken around 10% so China alone cannot supply this much reactors .So lets see

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom