What's new

Pak Public Message for Taliban Terrorists

1964875_252534021591585_2100433587_n.jpg

Public can make lashkars and local town regiments to defend, provide intelligence and fight the intruding terrorists.

Public can at least start using their God given wisdom as well. In a society where public is not ready to embrace a message as hideous and vehement as the talibans carry, they would find no supporters. A few university grads, scholars or businessmen don't echo the sentiments of the majority of the populace.
individuals are smart, a crowd is stupid and dumb and follows the leader. if that collective (non-existent) wisdom didnt find its way into Pakistani society for past ten years then say its funeral with me. I have already said my prayers for it long time ago.

all it takes is one idiot to cause everyone to panic, cause stampede, open up the life vests prematurely while inside the plane, a picture speaks a thousand word, and a well crafted and graphic video speaks a million.

who has time and patience to pain through pages of Quran and its Tafseer to understand the "essence of Islam" who has the patience to check and cross check the life of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and his companions R.A and see the stark contrast with what AL Qaeda is doing?

an average human being will listen to a 3 or 5 minute firebrand pitch by a Jihadi and his act of beheading and shouting Allah O Akbar and he will decide this is all to it what Islam is.

in general Public follows the winner and shouts for the stronger party.. a natural process of "social" selection .. no matter how much my former Khaki friends rage about it but they are underdog defanged party while Taliban choose their government and civilian victims to their own sweet will.

Taliban are able to sell their religion and resolve to the fearful general public that they are on the right path and the choice is to follow it or loose your head.

individuals are smart, a crowd is stupid and dumb and follows the leader. if that collective (non-existent) wisdom didnt find its way into Pakistani society for past ten years then say its funeral with me. I have already said my prayers for it long time ago.

all it takes is one idiot to cause everyone to panic, cause stampede, open up the life vests prematurely while inside the plane, a picture speaks a thousand word, and a well crafted and graphic video speaks a million.

who has time and patience to pain through pages of Quran and its Tafseer to understand the "essence of Islam" who has the patience to check and cross check the life of Prophet Muhammad PBUH and his companions R.A and see the stark contrast with what AL Qaeda is doing?

an average human being will listen to a 3 or 5 minute firebrand pitch by a Jihadi and his act of beheading and shouting Allah O Akbar and he will decide this is all to it what Islam is.

in general Public follows the winner and shouts for the stronger party.. a natural process of "social" selection .. no matter how much my former Khaki friends rage about it but they are underdog defanged party while Taliban choose their government and civilian victims to their own sweet will.

Taliban are able to sell their religion and resolve to the fearful general public that they are on the right path and the choice is to follow it or loose your head.

The smart individuals you are talking about don't even compose half of our population. They are in a clear minority so there is no apparent need for a single entity to raise false alarms and cause havoc. I doubt that the public would have indeed stood up in support of the talibans if they weren't buying their version of Sharia already. Such messages, in my opinion, represent the mindset of a tiny minority of privileged people and none of their attempts on changing perceptions at large are being followed up since it requires a much more serious effort and a united struggle on various fronts.

How is it "pak public" when these were not the common people from the street??!

But yes the public needs to send a clear cut message!

Back
Top Bottom