What's new

Pak now says no Baloch dossier was given to India

well its an "INDIAN" news so it is not at all reliable ... indian media always yap about pakistan and the world knows how much truth is hidden in it ROFL... :disagree:
enjoy your nayrasthan... whatevr you call it:cheesy:

Yes it is Indian news channel but as far as I thought Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi is Pakistani :rofl:.......
Yes we are enjoying...... You are also invited...:cheers:

well its an "INDIAN" news so it is not at all reliable ... indian media always yap about pakistan and the world knows how much truth is hidden in it ROFL... :disagree:
enjoy your nayrasthan... whatevr you call it:cheesy:

Dear it is quoting Outlook - a well established magazine. It is quoting the Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi not an anonymous source / official. Its nailed. Who leaked the news about the dossier again?? I'm sure it was Mr. Anonymous.

tch tch... really...
i thought it was you who was drunk while posting such useless shi*... :tongue:

yups and also we were damn drunk and enjoying when your government said Kasab is Pakistani national and also when some one said yes it was government policy in past to use terrorism....:cheers: cheers

Oh Boy some one is getting high again....:rofl:

i think indian use film police in politics and reginoal realityes so they cant dnye thr truth thye pay what they are doing on the behaf of israiel amrica and russia

Sir hard to understand what you actually said... No offenses it would be nice of you if you can please use the correct spellings.

And by the what are you trying to say

yups and also we were damn drunk and enjoying when your government said Kasab is Pakistani national and also when some one said yes it was government policy in past to use terrorism....:cheers: cheers

Oh Boy some one is getting high again....:rofl:

too much drinking has effected your clear thinking but anyways i dun think so Mr Mehmood Qurishi wod say that... i heard our interior minsiter saying this a while ago.. and again what ever news paper and .com you are posting no body cares about it.. try to solve your own problems.. try to do something about your slums but nah you wont .. because you guys are sooooooooooooooo busy how to malign pakistan and how you guys can show your sovereignty in south asia.. come out of the bubble, theres a huge world outside it as well.
M*r*ns

i think indian use film police in politics and reginoal realityes so they cant dnye thr truth thye pay what they are doing on the behaf of israiel amrica and russia

Hope the dossier was not in this language...
Or Dossier is the word in your language for a bottle of champagne? Coz Mr. FM was quiet on those matters...

why dont u ask your honest minister Mr querasi, Who was drunk??:disagree:

were you there when he was drinking and saying this??
i doubt it cz he is the high caliber minister in our ministry.. which obviously wont understand as you wont find them in india...
well i believ its a propaganda and we pakistanis dun believ in such nonsense...

I hope you believe your honest politicians...

well they are more honest than yours... =))
take care.. this thread is getting no where and is worthless as well... wont comment on it anymore.. cz its based on lies.. =)) peace..!:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom