What's new

Pak missile launch/storage site capable of firing 44 nukes in one go

ithne nukes ground ke andar bhatega tho kya hoga... ?

Kooyen banenge.
They will make huge HOLES. And that is what this thread is all about-HOLES.
They might even find Water in them. Voila, the end to all the "Water Woes".
Ek jhatka, do kaam. :D

Kooyen banenge.
They will make huge HOLES. And that is what this thread is all about-HOLES.
They might even find Water in them. Voila, the end to all the "Water Woes".
Ek jhatka, do kaam. :D

If it gives yu good sleep take them as water holes...coz truth is gonna make yu sleepless :smokin:

If it gives yu good sleep take them as water holes...coz truth is gonna make yu sleepless :smokin:

C'mon. HOLES of any kind, least of all Water HOLES cannot make sleepless.
And if you are trying to scare me about Nuklear Bumbs, then....................................:rofl:

C'mon. HOLES of any kind, least of all Water HOLES cannot make sleepless.
And if you are trying to scare me about Nuklear Bumbs, then....................................:rofl:

holes with poles are something different but if you are in some sort of love with poles then its fine yu will die laughing and rolling:wave:

holes with poles are something different but if yu are in some sort of love with poles then its fine yu will dye laughing and rolling:wave:

As the thread is moving on, your ideas seem to be getting even more incoherent. As well as your syntax and spellings.............

holes with poles are something different but if yu are in some sort of love with poles then its fine yu will dye laughing and rolling:wave:

Ka angrezi bolat ho babuya, humra Lallu Prasad sharma jaayi aisan angrezi dekhel bani. :lol:

As the thread is moving on, your ideas seem to be getting even more incoherent. As well as your syntax and spellings.............

Thanks for the spell check atleast I found something you guys are good at....just finding anything to say nomatter if it has any substance or not you are here to troll and thats that...if you have any watery holes atleast show us that ...Show anything yaar except yr ability to troll nonstop...

I was just searching online regarding the number of nukes Pakistan can fire simultaneously and I was directed to this thread by google.Its really really cool man 44 from one site only and if we consider other sites as well may be not as efficient as this one but still I guess the number would be above hundred easily.After recent reports of indian FM claiming border with af'tan I guess its the right time to plan our targets in india to completely cripple their defences and second strike ability as a war is not much far now.

I was just wondering if missiles in such sites are pre-directioned in a particular direction or they can be fired in any direction round the clock obviously after the missile is out it can move in the desired direction but I wanna know if from start it is fired in the required direction or not?

It is believed to be one of the asia's largest missile storage and launching facility capable of launching 44 nuclear capable cruise/ballistic missiles in one go( in less than 10 minutes) as dozens of mobile launcher storage sites can be seen.India yet has to build something of this magnitude.

sargoda_02.jpg

sargoda_01.jpg

sargodha_M-11_battery_south_01.jpg

sargodha_M-11_battery_south_02.jpg

images

sargodha.jpg

Whats the purpose of that hole beside garage in the above pic as there are dozens of such holes around the site?

Nukes launching stations in populated areas???? man are you expecting NAVY SEALs ?

warheads, missiles and launchers are all stored at different locations - that is the only 'fact' we know - rest is basic speculation.

suggest people should read up on PK nuke systems - they are mobile in nature - no fixed stations

Back
Top Bottom