What's new

Pak Media Discussing Army disadvantages on LOC against India

Suddenly the words of some unknown retired Pakistani officer seem to pump hot air into the Indian balloon.
But when a serving Commander asks Indians to come clean about casualties, then every Sunil and Sunita becomes snow white.... and suddenly Indian media exposures become worthless.... else it seems to be getting worse than better for the Indian security forces.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...for-security-forces-in-JK/article16708634.ece

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/

Thing thing is, our Indian friends do not take the implications of their own actions to their logical conclusion. Because if they did that, they would understand that every single time things escalate on the LoC to use of artillery, by India's own arguments India becomes more unsafe. Here is how:

1. You accuse us of sending terrorists through infiltration.
2. You escalate to the use of artillery.
3. As is proven by numerous videos posted on this forum, this gives us the chance to concentrate fire in one area and clear it of Indian posts.
4. By your own reasoning, there is now a golden opportunity for terrorists to infiltrate. If I were Indian, I would operate on the principal that every artillery exchange has led to infiltration.

Now there is only one of two mutually exclusive positions that you can take:

a. Pakistan does not send any terrorists to India.
b. After every artillery exchange, India has become more unsafe because infiltration has happened with a high probability.

Looking forward to responses from our Indian friends.

Lets consider all that true. So despite of all these disadvantages PA is smoking out enemy bunkers regularly. Aint it speaking of high professionalism of PA?

defiantly they have more advantage in terms of terrain and high posts. they have layers of defensive forces,posts,fences across the LOC. but i dont why they cry about infiltration either they are making their people fool or they are very incompetent.
Yes because our army do not try to infiltrate hillybilly salwar strategic assets across the border. The problem is not about competency, it is about the immaturity of Pakistanis who still believe that inshallah kids like Burhan Wani will gift Pakistan Kashmir.
Actually Pakistan is incompetent. With so much of Public support and with all your water from India with India in a position to blackmail you on this, India would have taken Kashmir long back if same situation would have existed in Azad Kashmir with separatist mindset against Pakistan. With Chini and Amriki support you have failed the Kashmiris. I really feel for the poor Kashmiris who believe that Pakistan will liberate them.

You guys are good against hillybilly salwar clad terrorist with AK47 with bombing your own citizens with American Support with drones, aircraft and what not. And then calling is arb e zarb or whatever. Our army has been fighting people like these in Kashmir, naxals, North east insurgents without killing our own citizens shamelessly with foreign support and then calling it great success.

Just stay within your borders and dont try to sneak in like like you have always done . You shiuld use aircrafts, drone, artillery and repeat zarb e arab in Kashmir and free the Kashmiris.Kashmiris are waiting for you and ready to die supporting you to drive away India from their land.

why dont pakistan create mountain infantry units similar to Gebirgsjager in German army? infect such units can turn advantages to disadvantages through their specialize training and using the terrain as a true weapon

Yes because our army do not try to infiltrate hillybilly salwar strategic assets across the border. The problem is not about competency, it is about the immaturity of Pakistanis who still believe that inshallah kids like Burhan Wani will gift Pakistan Kashmir.
Actually Pakistan is incompetent. With so much of Public support and with all your water from India with India in a position to blackmail you on this, India would have taken Kashmir long back if same situation would have existed in Azad Kashmir with separatist mindset against Pakistan. With Chini and Amriki support you have failed the Kashmiris. I really feel for the poor Kashmiris who believe that Pakistan will liberate them.

You guys are good against hillybilly salwar clad terrorist with AK47 with bombing your own citizens with American Support with drones, aircraft and what not. And then calling is arb e zarb or whatever. Our army has been fighting people like these in Kashmir, naxals, North east insurgents without killing our own citizens shamelessly with foreign support and then calling it great success.

Just stay within your borders and dont try to sneak in like like you have always done . You shiuld use aircrafts, drone, artillery and repeat zarb e arab in Kashmir and free the Kashmiris.Kashmiris are waiting for you and ready to die supporting you to drive away India from their land.

We know how you Indians love to box above weight specially when you come in contact with civilisation, but that only proves how desperate you creatures are for space to prove your penny worth, better keep your tripe for the zoo forums where most of you belong. Your prone to suicide warriors have indeed made some notable achievements in Manipure and elsewhere, a fact acknowledged by some ladies holding placards acknowledging the Indian army's adventures and achievements.
As for killing own people, the saying Indians will sell their grandmothers for a few dollars doesn't seems exaggerated considering how your Hanuman army kills for awards and rewards to the extent , it has earned India the distinction of a fake encounter State. So get to know your self before becoming expert on others. Remember you are here to learn.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...t-brutal-bloody-staged-encounters-india-34647

well isn't the video is the clear sign of Pakistan army failure in LOC and supporting Indian point of view. seems like Pakistan suffered a huge loss in current limited war and India is right?

The general mentions the disadvantages to us via the reverse slope and that our military focuses on avoiding civilian casualties and the Indian military is barbaric and decides to kill anything that moves. Somehow the bottom scraper genocidal animals that have emerged as PDF members from across the border see it as some insulting.

This is actually good to see how difficult it is for Pakistan in its attempt to avoid civilian causalities and still maintain a deterrence posture against a blatantly aggressive and warmongering nation who have zero regard for non-combatants besides making up myths of beheading and mutilations to spice up their own frustrated population.
So why not grab this advantage into our hands, ok we cant sustain it due to low fire power or lower army personnel...

Hence the need for precision and bunker buster muntions. The other problem is reverse slopes are a good defence against long range artillery due to flatter trajectory than mortars specialy if reverse slope is acute. Pakistan needs to be innovative here. Stealth drones, human intel, satellite imaging and then effective weapon systems.

I assume the DGMO meeting was called in response to this situation giving Indians the ultimatum that either you behave or we increase the escalation to other systems. Without any threat or leverage I do not think DGMO would have gone ahead with this meeting.

We know how you Indians love to box above weight specially when you come in contact with civilisation, but that only proves how desperate you creatures are for space to prove your penny worth, better keep your tripe for the zoo forums where most of you belong. Your prone to suicide warriors have indeed made some notable achievements in Manipure and elsewhere, a fact acknowledged by some ladies holding placards acknowledging the Indian army's adventures and achievements.
As for killing own people, the saying Indians will sell their grandmothers for a few dollars doesn't seems exaggerated considering how your Hanuman army kills for awards and rewards to the extent , it has earned India the distinction of a fake encounter State. So get to know your self before becoming expert on others. Remember you are here to learn.

http://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...t-brutal-bloody-staged-encounters-india-34647
Yes encounter is essential to kill terrorists and criminals. No mercy.
If you cant reply to the point then dont, dont break the keyboard with your verbal diarrhoea. The thread and my post was advantage/disdvantage vis a vis loc and incompetence of the army.

Penny, zoo, grandmother??? I suppose you lack the ability to talk to the point or comprehend. Whatever we do is our business and we will do it our way. Your business with us is LOC and Kashmir , through which all your water flows, is muslim region and whose people hate India to the core. And I am just trying to establish that your army is totally incompetent to liberate Kashmir. Inspite of American and Chinese support in the past with all amriki weapons. Now you have to beg for 8 single engine fighters. Instead you guys are just happy with loc shelling games, burhan wani like kids and uncle sartaz aziz.

We just want Pakistan to get lost and stay within its borders and stop all this blackday drama and let peace and trade prevail. Stop barking on Kashmir considering your capabilities militarily and diloplomatically. And let me tell you If ever there is ever any public uprising in Balochistan like we have in Kashmir, we will tear you apart once more.

Yes encounter is essential to kill terrorists and criminals. No mercy.
If you cant reply to the point then dont, dont break the keyboard with your verbal diarrhoea. The thread and my post was advantage/disdvantage vis a vis loc and incompetence of the army.

Penny, zoo, grandmother??? I suppose you lack the ability to talk to the point or comprehend. Whatever we do is our business and we will do it our way. Your business with us is LOC and Kashmir , through which all your water flows, is muslim region and whose people hate India to the core. And I am just trying to establish that your army is totally incompetent to liberate Kashmir. Inspite of American and Chinese support in the past with all amriki weapons. Now you have to beg for 8 single engine fighters. Instead you guys are just happy with loc shelling games, burhan wani like kids and uncle sartaz aziz.

We just want Pakistan to get lost and stay within its borders and stop all this blackday drama and let peace and trade prevail. Stop barking on Kashmir considering your capabilities militarily and diloplomatically. And let me tell you If ever there is ever any public uprising in Balochistan like we have in Kashmir, we will tear you apart once more.
Yea being a typical internet warrior, i guess it's beyond your comprehension to pick out some lines or maybe you are just ignorant to face the facts.
“This book records the chilling moments of planning and execution of innocents''.
I suggest you pop your head out of the little bubble that is your forte and watch your media making headlines on the next Pakistan army chief, forget about Pakistani public being oblivious of who the Indian warlords are, i doubt even the Indians discuss their own in such details.... because simply the incompetent seldom draw any attention.
since you keep barking same lines on US and China helping Pakistan, actually it was your own futile army which needed Israel and US to save it's sorry a$$ during Kargil conflict.... and get your bloody facts right, US hasn't exactly declined to supply the F-16s, the beauty is how even the 8 aircraft made the supa pawa run like a headless Chicken.
You tried every trick of the trade in Baluchistan, forget harming Pakistan, you wouldn't know how to tear a toilet paper....however it's your incompetent army, despite being several hundred thousand strong, it's still unable to contain a few hundred freedom fighters and you characters talk about taking on Pakistan army....just stick with your fake encounters to keep the tail up else you will all live under a curfew just like the IOK for the last four months....that's your achievement.

Read the title and only thing that came to my mind was "Sun Tzu's art of war"...

Suddenly the words of some unknown retired Pakistani officer seem to pump hot air into the Indian balloon.
But when a serving Commander asks Indians to come clean about casualties, then every Sunil and Sunita becomes snow white.... and suddenly Indian media exposures become worthless.... else it seems to be getting worse than better for the Indian security forces.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...for-security-forces-in-JK/article16708634.ece

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/
hes more qualified to give an opinion on the loc then a fake keyboard gangster who sits over 15,000 miles away in england

Well this exposes the multiple lies of india which they use to claim in the past.

Yea being a typical internet warrior, i guess it's beyond your comprehension to pick out some lines or maybe you are just ignorant to face the facts.
“This book records the chilling moments of planning and execution of innocents''.
I suggest you pop your head out of the little bubble that is your forte and watch your media making headlines on the next Pakistan army chief, forget about Pakistani public being oblivious of who the Indian warlords are, i doubt even the Indians discuss their own in such details.... because simply the incompetent seldom draw any attention.
since you keep barking same lines on US and China helping Pakistan, actually it was your own futile army which needed Israel and US to save it's sorry a$$ during Kargil conflict.... and get your bloody facts right, US hasn't exactly declined to supply the F-16s, the beauty is how even the 8 aircraft made the supa pawa run like a headless Chicken.
You tried every trick of the trade in Baluchistan, forget harming Pakistan, you wouldn't know how to tear a toilet paper....however it's your incompetent army, despite being several hundred thousand strong, it's still unable to contain a few hundred freedom fighters and you characters talk about taking on Pakistan army....just stick with your fake encounters to keep the tail up else you will all live under a curfew just like the IOK for the last four months....that's your achievement.
Actually we pity you when you cant pay for even 8 fighters and yes its funny that mighty Pakistan not able to pay for 8 fighters and repeatedly getting scolded by amriki masters inspite of doing all the dirty work for them. As per your claims if America supported India in Kargil still why did Pakistan again decided to do the dirty work in Afghanistan and bomb its own citizens. Fast forward... again Amriki masters scolded and refused to gift planes. I mean why do you have to face so much humiliation. Prior to Kargil in 1999, you also did serve amrika in Afghanistan and received 3 million refugees at the height of cold war. Pakistan is never taken seriously.

And regarding Balochistan, we did not try any trick in Balochistani, Inspite of all your RAW and Kulbhushan Yadav claims. Unlike Pakistan, India is practical and we know the ground realities that there is really not much fuel to ignite a freedom movement like in 1971 when 98000 of the mighty Pakistan army surrendered. The same army which refused to take bodies of its soldiers in Kargil and cliamed they were Mujahideens and whose PM later admitted that 4000 pakistani soldiers were killed. And you are still proud of your army? We cant imagine such act of cowardice in our country. In 1962 war when China attacked India when India was not prepared and idiot Nehru was singing songs of peace hindi-chini bhai bhai, 12,000 Indians fought against 80,000 soldiers of your current Master. Against all the odds, 1300 Indians were martyred when 700 Chinese were also killed. Compare it with 97000 soldiers being captured in 1971.

Regarding Balochistan I repeat if there is any freedom movement even remotely close to Kashmir, we will break Pakistan again, the same stands true vis a vis Azad Kashmir. Pakistan is only capable of bombing tribal mujahideens and using terrorist proxies. Serve your new master well. Inspite of the nukes and fancy toys and money your much stronger old but strict ex-master gave you, you failed the Kashmiris. Hopefully new master will not be so strict. Best wishes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom