What's new

Pak may spend over Rs 910 bn on defence in 2012-13

1/3 for defense
1/3 for interest payment
1/3 for governance and development, education etc.
:woot:

Why so much rise on defense suddenly?

P.S. Can any one tell in $. Is it 10 billion???

1/3 for defense
1/3 for interest payment

from $6 billion to $10 billion is unrealistic :coffee:

Islamabad: Pakistan's actual spending on defence during fiscal 2012-13 may be as high as Rs 913 billion, almost double the official allocation of Rs 545 billion.

Coming from indians who never tire of asking Pakistani memebrs "do you have the mony?"
"Can you afford it?" Who is going to pay for it?

Trolls get a life.

Coming from indians who never tire of asking Pakistani memebrs "do you have the mony?"
"Can you afford it?" Who is going to pay for it?

Trolls get a life.
He is not asking this...he just wants to know why suddenly doubling the defense budget....Looking forward to possible reasons to do so...Few of them i think are submarines, J-10B etc.

Education, food and power sector is fine for the middle and upper class.

it needs to reach the low & working class who make up majority of the population

i doubt it, if it is cut, that money is going straight to swiss bank accounts of Zardari :tdown:

Bolna easy hai ke zardari app ko tou 10 second bhi nai lage bas keh diya zardari ke account main. So cheap.

Just contemplating where this money will be used....what weapons will be bought....you all should enter atleast one entry regarding this...

Just contemplating where this money will be used....what weapons will be bought....you all should enter atleast one entry regarding this...
well i already gave my opinion!

Bolna easy hai ke zardari app ko tou 10 second bhi nai lage bas keh diya zardari ke account main. So cheap.
thank you for praising me on my fast typing skills :enjoy:

Where do you suggest it will go then?

A lot of money is being spent of WoT. Recently heard that Navy is planning to induct some fighter jet and nuclear sub (from Germany).

1/3 for defense
1/3 for interest payment

Some super power is loosing patience .....

Some Wana be supa powa dont want to take its troops back from Siachen.

We have a WOT to fight in our tribal areas..

You are forgetting that 1 lakh PAK soldier were caught by Indian Army in B'desh..... and see who is loosing day by day and complaining about Indian Armed Force mighty growth and asking to soft loan on defence from China and US.....

Don't worry now your sovereignty is questioned by Drone attack and if there is a WAR with India then your existence will be questioned.

We know... 10 kadam Pakistan Khatam :rofl:

both nation have to think bcoz what we spending on defence it can be used to betterment of country like Health, Education and etc.

India should stop this buying arms race bcoz Pakistan is only want to balance the power in the region its india who want to dominate and yes india consider China as a threat which is totally wrong

You are forgetting that 1 lakh PAK soldier were caught by Indian Army in B'desh..... and see who is loosing day by day and complaining about Indian Armed Force mighty growth and asking to soft loan on defence from China and US.....

Don't worry now your sovereignty is questioned by Drone attack and if there is a WAR with India then your existence will be questioned.
by God il love to see that day

I think $10 billion is less...Pakistan should at least match india's defence budget...it should be $50 billion.......:D

Back
Top Bottom